cheese advert

Everyone on about the bad portrayal of the haulage industry !! ive just seen the cathedral cheese advert which is mostly about the trucks delivering the cheese basically showing different people eating the cheese at different times of day doing different jobs, and then cutting to one of their trucks on a motorway at night then they say about how the trucks keep going to make sure all these people can have their cheese !! Dont laugh at me posting this !!! i just thought its nice to get mentioned on TV a plus point every now and then is good!!!

about time too we need all the allies we can get.

IS THIS THE ADVERT ?

That’s the one rog :wink:

Sainsburys have a new advert involving a truck but its got that ■■■■■■ Jamie Oliver in it - i really felt for the poor driver who had to put up with his patter :angry:

merc0447:
Sainsburys have a new advert involving a truck but its got that ■■■■■■ Jamie Oliver in it -

Every time I see the words ‘prick with a fork’ in cooking instructions I always think it refers to him. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

merc0447:
Sainsburys have a new advert involving a truck but its got that ■■■■■■ Jamie Oliver in it - i really felt for the poor driver who had to put up with his patter :angry:

I wouldn’t have that ■■■■ lisping and spitting all over my cab!,and certainly not my grub!.

Here is the sainsburys advert, its called the ‘‘christmas truck advert’’.

Wont be long till the coke one starts, then it really is christmas time :sunglasses:

merc0447:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI74gVeu-h0

Wont be long till the coke one starts, then it really is christmas time :sunglasses:

the coke one is already been shown on telly. so i guess its christmas already. :laughing:

Coffeeholic:

merc0447:
Sainsburys have a new advert involving a truck but its got that ■■■■■■ Jamie Oliver in it -

Every time I see the words ‘prick with a fork’ in cooking instructions I always think it refers to him. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

ha ha ha nice one coffeeholic i really like that one. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Since when have Sainsbury’s had a big cab Actros!?

More like a ■■■ 14 BHP day cab flat roof Volvo FM limited to 6mph! :unamused:

merc0447:

was on last night :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

merc0447:

seems like a bloody long drive hope he had all his breaks :smiley: :smiley:

No matter how many adverts show what we do, it still wont make car drivers like us.

Benni:

so who is PULLING Jamie… :laughing: :laughing: so to speak… anybody on here ■■?

Benni:

probably the day producers saw the standard fleet motors they were expected to use , it’s called artistic licence :laughing: :unamused:

ROG:
IS THIS THE ADVERT ?

thats the one !!! didnt realise old Pete was doing the poem though

ROG:
IS THIS THE ADVERT ?

I reckon they’ve got the idea from this poem by WH Auden

HAIRYGORILLA:

merc0447:

seems like a bloody long drive hope he had all his breaks :smiley: :smiley:

What!!! :open_mouth: His total shift was only 1minute 2 seconds. :laughing:

That far round the Country and that many drops in that time a trasnport managers dream. :laughing:

muckles:
What!!! :open_mouth: His total shift was only 1minute 2 seconds. :laughing:

That far round the Country and that many drops in that time a trasnport managers dream. :laughing:

what about their internet shopping slogan click, click, knock knock they dont hang about at sainsbury’s :exclamation: :exclamation:

i tried it one day and the knock, knock took two days from the click, click :confused: :confused: must of caught them on an off day :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing:

Denis F:

merc0447:

was on last night :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

But it won’t be on again because they’ve finally got busted by vosa for using an over length yank conventional tractor hauling a 45 footer.It’s took them that long to notice. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: