Check this out...speeders!

The following was sent to me recently:
Did you know that recent government legislation changing the freedom of information acts gives you access to speed camera offences registered within the last 12 months and placed on a accessible website.

Did you know that everytime you go even a mile or so over the speed limit, it is registered and placed on the database.

They only send a ticket if you are way over or (and heres the rub )

If you receive over 20 near misses") You can now check how many you have via your vehicles registration number

Check this page : http:/ www.e-database.co.uk
It will ask you for a password/link and youll be given one in a pop up window.

In the top right hand corner there is a click on window and it even shows the picture taken by the camera…i have tried it but without success…at the moment but i will keep trying…

Doesn’t sound very realistic. There have been a lot of “jokes” like this in the past.

Then again…

The address (www.e-database.co.uk) was created on 14th Aug 2004 and last updated 7 Mar 2005. Registrant is “Snooty Fox Leisure” of Hartlepool and is hosted in Germany on a server aka “www.alteredstateofmind.info”

They’re running poart 21 (Ftp), 80 (web traffic, but error 400) and 443 (Secure Http). Both web ports are refusing traffic.

I think the web page has been moved, but Googles’ cache reveals in the source “This is a fake program that is not intended to harm anyone (c) Paul Suggitt 2003”

The cache pages were from last week.

truckyboy:
The following was sent to me recently:
Did you know that recent government legislation changing the freedom of information acts gives you access to speed camera offences registered within the last 12 months and placed on a accessible website.

Did you know that everytime you go even a mile or so over the speed limit, it is registered and placed on the database.

They only send a ticket if you are way over or (and heres the rub )

If you receive over 20 near misses") You can now check how many you have via your vehicles registration number

Check this page : http:/ www.e-database.co.uk
It will ask you for a password/link and youll be given one in a pop up window.

In the top right hand corner there is a click on window and it even shows the picture taken by the camera…i have tried it but without success…at the moment but i will keep trying…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Hey Trucky I fell for it :open_mouth: my speeding picture looks like a bloke I use to work for sometime ago :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ha ha ha well done trucky i fell for that one i did get suspesous when it reported my truck speed at 70 mph :blush: :blush: :blush:

Yeah, well done Trucky. I fell for it as well. Went to check diary for the date it said speeding offence occurred, then saw “View Picture”. :laughing: :laughing:

it is april…isnt it…ha ha

I sold my car 1 week ago, and being on nights, have forgotten to fill out the logbook yet, so I REALLY ■■■’ed my pants… !!!1

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley:

Luv
Chrisie…