Chat

I like the new Chat at the top of the page - it tells you how many are in it and if you hover the cursor over it, it tells you who they are :smiley: :smiley: - how long has that been there :question: :question:

ROG:
I like the new Chat at the top of the page - it tells you how many are in it and if you hover the cursor over it, it tells you who they are :smiley: :smiley: - how long has that been there :question: :question:

Where you been ROG :question: been there for a while, week or so i think, but dont quote me :grimacing: :grimacing: .

we all know where this topic is going to be dropped kicked to by the mods…any guesses, i’m going with feedback forum:wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I only noticed it yesterday.

pecjam23:

ROG:

Where you been ROG :question: been there for a while, couple of weeks i think, at least.

we all know where this topic is going to be dropped kicked to by the mods…any guesses, i’m going with feedback forum:wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Must go round with me eyes shut :laughing: :laughing:

and yes, I put this in the wrong forum - I was having a SENIOR MOMENT - as my avatar states :wink:

if you look at the bottom there is an * next to there name as well to say there innthe chat room

Error!

pecjam23:
Where you been ROG :question: been there for a while, week or so i think, but dont quote me :grimacing: :grimacing: .

Only just noticed it myself. :blush: :laughing: