Caught speeding in Poland!

According to the article the camera is for catching HGV’s!!!

Here’s the article…

Good effort ha, still like the picture I saw where a bird flew past blocking the number plate of the car speeding. Since Brexit we get away with speeding as they don’t have access to our number plate database. Can still get done obviously if caught in the act.

Picture is date stamped 2013.

From one Twitter user:
@Diversaint1
Bullsh*t. Camera couldn’t pick it up at that speed, the shutter would have to be phenomenal and the pilot couldn’t be low enough. Neat pic though.

Sounds similar to the story of the UK cops who sent a speeding ticket to the RAF base for a low flying jet.
aviationhumor.net/the-motoring-speed-traps/

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ^^^^^ so at what young age did you prove to your kids that Santa wasn’t real and that Rudolph was probably bred for meat?

the maoster:
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ^^^^^ so at what young age did you prove to your kids that Santa wasn’t real and that Rudolph was probably bred for meat?

Never eat meat from Rudolph*!

His glowing red nose is probably caused by nuclear contamination.

• I had to rephrase that 3 times, and it`s still suspect!

But those stories are fun.

Franglais:

the maoster:

Never eat meat from Rudolph*!

His glowing red nose is probably caused by nuclear contamination.

• I had to rephrase that 3 times, and it`s still suspect!

But those stories are fun.

Oh god, did you have to drag currywürst into this??
:open_mouth:

Lol.I don’t disagree at all, but being slightly odd myself I immediately got a mental image of you sitting your toddlers down on Christmas morning and seriously explaining to them the realities of life :smiley: :smiley:

no idea if its true or not the story goes cops on traffic speed duty pointed their radar gun at an RAF Tornado to see if it would register a week or two later a memo came back from the Raf that the Tornados countermeasures system automaticaly selected a anti radar missile but did not fire as it needed final manual release
good story but i doubt its true

Notimetoulouse:
no idea if its true or not the story goes cops on traffic speed duty pointed their radar gun at an RAF Tornado to see if it would register a week or two later a memo came back from the Raf that the Tornados countermeasures system automaticaly selected a anti radar missile but did not fire as it needed final manual release
good story but i doubt its true

What I would give to see a missile attack on a speed (sorry ‘safety’ :unamused: ) camera van. :laughing:

Both stories are fake.