Catthorpe Petition

For all of us that use this junction and are fed up with seeing regular accidents and fatality’s, one last week which makes 3 this year. Someone has started an on line petition please pop over and add sign
petitions.pm.gov.uk/Catthorpe/

Thanks

therugbyobserver.co.uk/news41144.html

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cove … 334184.stm

I was under the impression improvement plans are under way with work due to start in the next couple of years, after the usual consultation and public inquiries?

Until it is improved you’ll always get accidents at this junction when car drivers are so stupid they have to post on an internet forum to ask how to use the junction because they seem incapable of working it out for them self. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Check this out and in particular the reply from some muppet called Altea Ego, in which he says.

Evening. I use the middle name and find a gap anywhere after the 1/2 mile marker (where the thick dotted line starts) there is always one just in front of a lorry.

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
And people wonder how cars keep ending up under trucks. Mind you, I think Altea Ego could benefit mankind by having 40 odd tonnes parked on his head. :imp: :wink: :smiley:

It does show the calibre of honest john users …

Dumb dumb and dumber …

Let them kill themselves, its makes it all better for us in the long run.

paul@midway:
It does show the calibre of honest john users …

Dumb dumb and dumber …

Yes, but it keeps swelling the membership here as they join for a 10minute argument, get the wee taken and run off back to the safety of the beekeepers weekly :smiley: :smiley:

that driver posted in 2005…he could well be dead by now… :open_mouth:
i’ve put my name on the petition.

until a flyover is built to link the M6 with the A14 then I cannot see how they will improve it - it is the same with the M1 south to the M69 - a flyover was originally planned and space is available but ‘money’ said no.