cat C test tomorrow!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhh driving test in the morning at 8.45 !!! My stomach is already going over like a washing machine !!

Understandable that you are nervous mate. My advice to you is to just think of it as a ‘challenge’. Imagine that the examiner is just another instructor. Try and ‘impress this new instructor’.

Have FUN = seriously

You can either do it or you cannot so have FUN finding out then deal with the end result when you get to that point

Haha-ROG,you sound like yoda off Star Wars

“Do or do not…there is no try”

eagerbeaver:
Haha-ROG,you sound like yoda off Star Wars

“Do or do not…there is no try”

Hope not !!

What I am saying is that either they have the skills to do it or they do not so they might as well relax and have fun finding out

Relax-yoda is one of my favourite characters,it was a compliment!(of sorts)

Your advice is sound.

as already said mate good luck,
just take your time, remember your training and one thing more than anything is dont dwell on any mistakes as this will lead to more.

may cross paths mate, ill either be in a silver merc ml with blue writing on the window, or most likely the garages freelander van (hard to mis as its a shed lol)

Good luck with the test and remember that if you fail (as I did on Friday) treat it as a learning exercise that will make you more prepared for the next one - fingers crossed for you (esp at that time of the morning) :slight_smile:

Good luck tomorrow.

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW. Let us all know the outcome. I took mints and kept them loose in right hand pocket coz my mouth dried up so bad, hope that’s one useful tip. :laughing:

Thanks for the support everyone! I was worried about the time I’m taking it but just realised there will be no school run ! The kids are off :smiley: I feel hyped up gonna try sleep excited and nervous all in one :open_mouth:

Gutted I failed! It was all going so well then got 3 minors for signalling which resulted in a fail and also I came to a mini round about on way back signaled right but stayed in left lane ahhhhhhhh! !!! I’m deflated my reverse was flawless tho but ahhhhhhhh some car in front was driving with his hazards on so I hung back and the examiner was like come on ahhhhhhhh scream

Unlucky Shaun. I know how you feel pal,i failed my first time too.

Don’t dwell on it…you will pass it. At least you know what to expect for next time(see it as a test practice).

Sorry to here that you failed.
At least you know where you went wrong and can work on it.
Good luck with your next test.

I have my test tomorrow morning and I’m just going to class it as a mock test as I don’t feel well at all(was sick yesterday and today).
Just have to hope it is away by 08:45 tomorrow morning.

Sorry to hear it mate, chin up tho… There will be next time when you crack it!

When I passed mine on the 6/2/15 first time I had a throat virus so wasn’t feeling 100% at all, n thought it wouldn’t be a good result, but I passed first time.

Eat my BB-Good luck with your class 1 test tomorrow mate.
Got mine on the 10th March.

Yep hopefully next time will be better and if it’s not I will keep going until I pass. Good luck for tomorrow too BB :slight_smile: I just got to remember to signal left on the round about before moving back left with the right signal on !! :frowning: called the training company and they said they will put me on waiting list for retest but god knows when that will be said that they are waiting for test days ahhhhhhhh . I checked featherston online and it was showing 11 weeks :frowning:

Best of luck!!! trust me, the nerves will disappear because you will be too busy concentrating!!

Show off what you can do!!!