Cat C Test tomorrow morning

Good luck next time :wink: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

never mind pal always next time

Unlucky Matey, Maybe Next time ay’
Forget about that Fail Result and Just Relax and concentrate on the Next run. Read the road ahead and Im sure you will be ok Fella. :smiley:

Never mind you will do it.

Better luck next time like you said at least you know what to expect next time

Hope you get a test date sooner rather than later good luck

Better luck next time .I was nervous and it showed .God knows why After 14 years of driving a coach the size was no bother.I think my bad habits played a bit part.

Got another test next tuesday afternoon. Got to pass this one, my credit card can’t take much more abuse.

You should pass next time at least you have a good idea what it is like remember what you have been taught they may take you a different route the examiner will know what you failed on btw as it may be the same examiner

Read your fail sheet with the answers on then you will know what to expect

Good Luck with it

O.M FLYER:
Oh well i failed…

Oh,that’s a shame

O.M FLYER:
still at least i know what to expect next time.

Exactly. How was the Examiner with you? My Examiner was ok,he spoke to me briefly on other matters

O.M FLYER:
Thought i would have got a few minors knocked off for nearly taking out fiesta boy.

:laughing: Some boyracer was it?

I just took each junction and/or section at a time. I completely blocked out any errors on the previous junction/exercise and concentrated on the next. So when I got the wrong lane, I realised, said oops, corrected it with MSMM and then forgot it completely. Seemed to work for me.

All the best!!
Fingers crossed for you
Cheers
Richard