Cat C Test Booked, Mod 4 booked, but Mod 2?

Got all booked up, Mod 2 2nd June, Driving Test 6th June, Mod 4 14th June.

What is the CPC test like? I know its like real case scenarios, but is it that hard? Like what direction does the wheel go when pulling forward? Lol :slight_smile:

Its more of a common sense right?

Cheers lads.

It’s case study’s with a set amount of questions for each (can’t remember how many lol) it’s pretty simple, read each case study through carefully and then answer the following questions, as long as you studied and remember enough from your theory test then you should do well. I got 48 / 50 and that was with very little study on cpc mod 2 material it was mainly my theory knowledge that got me through. It’s not massively difficult though :slight_smile: hth.

Its really not all that hard, i worried over nothing really,

Mod 2, It’s basically a theory test with a case study on the left side of the page around three paragraphs and on the right hand side multiple choice answers (or the odd question where you have to click certain part of a picture) on around 75% of the question i didn’t even have to read the case study as the answers were that obvious, as long as you do a fare few mock tests you should be fine.

Mod 4, Most of this will be explained on your training day, consists of 5 (i think its 5) questions where you have to just walk around the vehicle explaining certain things its basically an extended show me tell me excersise, if you pay attention to your examiner if you have given him an answer and you have missed something he will try and push you for more of an answer. If i remember correctly my questions were.

1. Pointing out the centre of gravity of the vehicle
  2. Entering and exiting the vehicle safely
  3. A cockpit drill
  4. Pointing out the parts of the vehicle that overhang i.e the front and rear parts of the vehicle that pass the axles and the wing mirrors, and what you should be careful of (pedestrians and other road users)
  5. Immigrant and drug check when returning to vehicle at a shipping port

I found youtube was my best friend, theres a couple good 40minutes videos you can watch on Mod 4 that really help if you just search for CPC Mod 4

Thanks for that Gavin. :slight_smile: