Cardiff Gate Services.... limited parking space

Anyone who’s used this place will know it ain’t exactly the biggest MSA on the M4, but I called in there for a break today and they’re doing some groundworks in the lorry/coach park so space is even more limited.

Don’t know how long it’s going on for, but looks like it might be wise to give it a miss for a couple of weeks.

Don’t bother trying to go down to the retail park at the back either cos the miserable buggers have put height barriers on the Homebase side.

Sidevalve:
Anyone who’s used this place will know it ain’t exactly the biggest MSA on the M4, but I called in there for a break today and they’re doing some groundworks in the lorry/coach park so space is even more limited.

Don’t know how long it’s going on for, but looks like it might be wise to give it a miss for a couple of weeks.

Don’t bother trying to go down to the retail park at the back either cos the miserable buggers have put height barriers on the Homebase side.

Been in there 3yrs ago 1st and last time had about 6 shunts to get parked[got 8 legger with drag]then needed a tin opener to get out of cab,designed by a total ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Also, you are loikly to get one of our Oirish sounding transit driving, caravan dwelling scumsuckers looking to buy “just a litre of diesel sorr” and draining your tank. Too close to a site to be safe…

Pulled in there 2 weeks after I started driving an artic… Nope! Thankfully I had plenty of spare time and just went to the next.

The Sarge:
Also, you are loikly to get one of our Oirish sounding transit driving, caravan dwelling scumsuckers looking to buy “just a litre of diesel sorr” and draining your tank. Too close to a site to be safe…

There is a fair few “friends” in South Wales ain’t there?

This is just my personal opinion but I don’t know why they don’t clear the litter up from their sites, particularly from the one on the coast in Cardiff with all the horses by the side of the road?

I mean they’re meant to be a proud people who think the rest of us are dirt bags so why don’t they clear up the rubbish from their sites, can sort of understand the thieving but not the state of their own manors.

I’m sure this is just a proportion but I don’t get it, maybe it’s a “This is our land if we want it to look scruffy we will do, FU council & society.”

I wouldn’t be surprised if the council have even offered to clean it up for free.

Silver_Surfer:

The Sarge:

There is a fair few “friends” in South Wales ain’t there?

This is just my personal opinion but I don’t know why they don’t clear the litter up from their sites, particularly from the one on the coast in Cardiff with all the horses by the side of the road?

I mean they’re meant to be a proud people who think the rest of us are dirt bags so why don’t they clear up the rubbish from their sites, can sort of understand the thieving but not the state of their own manors.

I’m sure this is just a proportion but I don’t get it, maybe it’s a “This is our land if we want it to look scruffy we will do, FU council & society.”

I wouldn’t be surprised if the council have even offered to clean it up for free.

Yeah they’ll do it for free then get all the money back from the tax payer like normall

those poor bloody horses, never seen them get moved of the banks alongside the docks road, and never enough length of chain to eat any grown grass around them