Car more powerful than your truck?

my LR is somewhere near 120hp, certainly not going to out pull a 380 DAF :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

only a 120bhp mg zs 120+ stepspeed ive never lost so much money on a car in my life

Mine used to be exactly the sameā€¦Skoda Octavia vRS with 180bhp and a 14t DAF LF that had 180bhp too.

Iā€™ve still got the car, but Iā€™ve got 230bhp in my 18t DAF now.

some lovely cars there.
tobyā€¦really like the evo.
i had a nissan 200sx, (s14), was running just under 300 bhp, was quite lively, but just got fed up with ploughing thousands into it. 700 quid for a set of jun cams, 800 for a mapable ecu, etc,etc,etc.

iā€™ve always wanted an original 3 door moonstone blue cossie.
also got a hankering, too build, a cossie powered, mk5 cortina.
yes, i probably am mad and stupid.

When I was in a rigid, YESā€¦ :smiley:

Now, on C1, not until itā€™s been played withā€¦

Had an ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  cabriolet before, which I turboā€™ed with a FRST lumpā€¦ I was ā€˜Ragtopā€™ on the RS BB

Scooby is still standard tho :confused: but iā€™ve got other hobbies, like 3 RC heliā€™s and now 3 planes aswellā€¦ :unamused: Plus the occasional set of tyres or gears for my 23cc RC carā€¦ Money doesnā€™t go far with so many toysā€¦

Iā€™m a bit if a kidā€¦ :blush:

Luv
Chrisieā€¦ :sunglasses:

i passed my test in a erf e10 325 and my father pulled full 38t with a 300 iveco turbo every load now i drive a 5.0 v10 vw touareg (kids call it toe rag ) with 350 bhp and 900 torquey things

Yep, model helis are always good :wink: Sold my 2 at the end of last season and havnā€™t decided what to replace them with yet :sunglasses:

drew128:
Its a Polish built Fiat er 126 I think, the badges fell off, that or 127, to me its a pair of green underpants.

Very hi tech though, it has a sort of engine brake operated in a few different ways, turning full beam on or the radio.

Yes a 126,I had a 127 myself.Luckily I wrote it off before it rusted away. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

speed isnā€™t everything, iā€™l race you! you name the time i name the place :laughing:

mobi:
speed isnā€™t everything, iā€™l race you! you name the time i name the place :laughing:

Is that a RAMP!? You bunch of nancys!

the bonnet was bent up and i couldnā€™t get traction. but i did get up after without the waffle after.

Reckon our cars qualify for this thread. :laughing:

650 BHP, 650 KG

400 BHP 28,000 KG