Can we have all stobart related stuff moved to one place!

Great site (most of the time), but every friggin’ day there seems to be another thread started on Stobarts!

I am not anti-Stobart, but can some people (many people!) on here start using their brains and do a search for the countless existing threads when they need information or a question answered!

Or as the title says, can we have it all moved to the one place?

:unamused: :unamused:

Or… as they nearly all have Stobart in the thread title you could just not bother clicking on them. Just a thought. :wink:

I enjoy reading all of the stobarts threads . One day I may work for them and it will be usefull information that may help me land a job.

It is normally all in one place, until someone puts something in the Feedback Forum.

Normally, it is all in the UK Professional Drivers Forum.

What more could ya want, except for other people starting topics in different areas :unamused:

DadsRetired:
It is normally all in one place, until someone puts something in the Feedback Forum.

Normally, it is all in the UK Professional Drivers Forum.

What more could ya want, except for other people starting topics in different areas :unamused:

Hi Dad’sRetired,

Actually, it was originally posted in the PDF (if you check, you’ll see the shadow topic,) but since it is a feedback question about the forum, rather than a topic about Stobart’s… it’s best in here.

ANDY1961:
Great site (most of the time), but every friggin’ day there seems to be another thread started on Stobarts!

I am not anti-Stobart, but…

Really :open_mouth:

Coffeeholic:
Or… as they nearly all have Stobart in the thread title you could just not bother clicking on them. Just a thought. :wink:

Great advice :bulb:

I’m guilty of starting a couple of them myself. But at least I haven’t had the temerity to start a thread on asking for advice about being an owner driver. Apparently that’s a hanging offence.

Who’s Stobart ?

Britains favourite Haulier! :wink:
As Coffee said! Why don’t people who hate them,swerve the S threads? Simples! :slight_smile:

dessy:
Britains favourite Haulier! :wink:
As Coffee said! Why don’t people who hate them,swerve the S threads? Simples! :slight_smile:

Typical stupid response on here!

I said I wasn’t anti-Stobart and I meant it. And here’s one of the reasons: I used to work for them up here in Scotland many, many years ago.

Stop second guessing and read the post properly.

MAT:

ANDY1961:

Another moron.

ANDY1961:

MAT:

ANDY1961:

Another moron.

And this isn’t a stupid response :question:

That’s another TWO Stobart threads started yesterday!

I wonder how many we’ll have by Sunday night…?

Come on Coffee and D/Dave, start “moderating”! :wink: :wink:

ANDY1961:
That’s another TWO Stobart threads started yesterday!

I wonder how many we’ll have by Sunday night…?

Come on Coffee and D/Dave, start “moderating”! :wink: :wink:

Nah, I don’t do that.

already asked the same question a while ago :wink:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=72767

shuttlespanker:
already asked the same question a while ago :wink:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=72767

Oops! My bad! Just spotted this!

Still, great minds think alike eh?

:wink: