Can see why conditions and wages are low

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Muckaway:
Busmanian, for your OCD posting in the last 24 hours, and subsequent propelling of toys from your perambulator, Muckaway is proud to award you…
0status.

:laughing:

I certainly don’t think they are crap…the stickies alone are highly useful, especially in the newbies section about trading and brokers. Its surprising how many people you see posting on here for the first time considering booking with a broker. Pretty much every question I’ve had about hgv’s is answered somewhere on here!!

KarlM:
I certainly don’t think they are crap…the stickies alone are highly useful, especially in the newbies section about trading and brokers. Its surprising how many people you see posting on here for the first time considering booking with a broker. Pretty much every question I’ve had about hgv’s is answered somewhere on here!!

I’d like to second exactly what KarlM has said above. I’ve learnt loads in the last 6 months I’ve been on here anything I’ve asked has been answered politely.

jusholmes:

KarlM:

I’d like to second exactly what KarlM has said above. I’ve learnt loads in the last 6 months I’ve been on here anything I’ve asked has been answered politely.

Agree I have learned alot here

Don’t forget the likes the of Ross v Stobart still give great comedy moments, albeit unintentionally.