Camera van

carryfast-yeti:

Wavestarved:
So, no definitive answer on whether the front camera can clock your speed then.
I have trawled the net and all the opinions conflict, so I guess it’s just the waiting game now.
Thanks everyone for your help.

no need to give up riding a bike mate…thousands of us ride around with little fear of being done for speeding…

we’re Harley riders :sunglasses:

Is it true that you have the panniers to carry the bits that vibrate off? :open_mouth:

Camera for speed will be via the back or side. The window / hatch must be opened for the equipment to work (so I was informed) the front camera is there for ANPR and I think he said to record the reg only of the passing vehicles ie bikes

nick2008:
Camera for speed will be via the back or side. The window / hatch must be opened for the equipment to work (so I was informed) the front camera is there for ANPR and I think he said to record the reg only of the passing vehicles ie bikes

Really hope you’re right

carryfast-yeti:

Wavestarved:
So, no definitive answer on whether the front camera can clock your speed then.
I have trawled the net and all the opinions conflict, so I guess it’s just the waiting game now.
Thanks everyone for your help.

no need to give up riding a bike mate…thousands of us ride around with little fear of being done for speeding…

we’re Harley riders :sunglasses:

I’ve had a hankering for a Harley for some time. Love the noise. What I really fancy is a HD motor in a Norton Featherbed frame with a big ally tank and some clip-ons.

The problem with those vans is they usually position them so that by the time you have spotted them and hit the brakes they have normally clocked you.