Cab Happy's & Sad Anorak's Forum

Ive been thinking (dangerous I know) while posting in a thread about a black kenworth in the proffesional drivers forum. It seemed to me it might be a good idea about the possibility of having a specific cab happy’s and sad anorak’s forum, where photos, anorak discussions and all that type of stuff can be corralled into one area.

In this thread, anorak’s could post to their hearts content about whatever subject of anorakdom, be it truck, train, or not about a vehicle of any type, that floats their boat, secure in the knowledge that only fellow anoraks will be reading the thread (or anoraks in denial, who will not post anyway).

Then non anoraks could easily avoid the forum, and not be peed off and be impelled into making negative posts about the Anorak’s obsessions! :smiley:

What do you think?

not tell you how I voted.
:smiley:

That sounds like a good idea to me Mal but the decision isn’t up to me but i will see what can be done.

Cheers Neil!
OK, whos the other anorak? :laughing:

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

LOL! well, Im one, so Critics an anorak in denial then!

I’ve brought this thread up in the Mods forum for discussion and will see what response we get.

Well, as I’m new to the game. Can I be your first Annorak Aprentice■■? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Anorak,s dont even need to be in any game as far as I know Andy!
Just interested in stuff beyond the “norm” you might say!

Mal:
secure in the knowledge that only fellow anoraks will be reading the thread (or anoraks in denial, who will not post anyway).

Then non anoraks could easily avoid the forum, and not be peed off and be impelled into making negative posts about the Anorak’s obsessions! :smiley:

Except that some poor (non-) anorak would still have to moderate it. :unamused:

I’m proud to be an anorak! :laughing: I think it’s a good idea, so you’ve got my vote Mal.

Krankee:

Mal:
secure in the knowledge that only fellow anoraks will be reading the thread (or anoraks in denial, who will not post anyway).

Except that some poor (non-) anorak would still have to moderate it. :unamused:

I’ll moderate it if you want, but Im not always home, so the moderation might be a bit scant!

Cliff Warby:
I’m proud to be an anorak! :laughing: I think it’s a good idea, so you’ve got my vote Mal.

Cheers Cliff! :smiley:

I dont mind being a trainspotter type. There is loads of interesting stuff without a proper cubbyhole for it on Trucknet.

Anoraks need to be loved too :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:
I dont mind being a trainspotter type. There is loads of interesting stuff without a proper cubbyhole for it on Trucknet.

Anoraks need to be loved too :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats well put Malc, “interesting stuff without a proper cubbyhole” I wish Id have thought of saying that, because thats exactly the aim of the idea!

Actually, thinking about it, I propose a name change, call it “The Anorak’s Cubbyhole” :sunglasses: That name might not alienate so many then either! :laughing:

Mal:

Cliff Warby:

Cheers Cliff! :smiley:

Anytime mate! :smiley:

as you all know id hate to be the odd one out !!! sad aint it?

Does that mean you voted yes then Oddz? :sunglasses:

:slight_smile:
Good Idea, Mal…I voted Yes.

I personally enjoy reading, (and can relate to :wink: ) these threads that tell stories of how things were years ago, when our motors were called ‘lorries’ and not ‘trucks’.However, younger TruckNet members might not be so interested.

This would be the ideal forum for these ‘tales of yesteryear’. :smiley:

Glad you like the idea Graham! :slight_smile: I was thinking it could really be for anything at all, so yes, the old lorries, or new ones, technical interest and anecdotal tales ect. Theres probably a lot of people that have some great useless facts that would be fascinating to the average anorak! :smiley: In fact whatever floats your boat!