C+E First lesson!

Had my first C+E lesson today and all I can say Is wow! I found it alot easier for some reason than I found the C, It was an enjoyable experience, and really did give me the confidence to say this is probably the job I want to do for a good number of years!

Also my instructor is recommending me to various company’s he works with so that’s awesome! Hopefully don’t have to go down the agency route! :smiley:

Unorthodox:
Had my first C+E lesson today and all I can say Is wow! I found it alot easier for some reason than I found the C, It was an enjoyable experience, and really did give me the confidence to say this is probably the job I want to do for a good number of years!

Also my instructor is recommending me to various company’s he works with so that’s awesome! Hopefully don’t have to go down the agency route! :smiley:

Congrats pal! :smiley:

But don’t count you chicks before they hatch with a proper job.
You might fall out the cab tomorrow, end up with a limp and have no choice but go agency! :laughing:

Best of luck with the rest of your training mate…

Evil8Beezle:

Unorthodox:

Congrats pal! :smiley:

But don’t count you chicks before they hatch with a proper job.
You might fall out the cab tomorrow, end up with a limp and have no choice but go agency! :laughing:

Best of luck with the rest of your training mate…

Funny you should say that, lol, I missed the bottom step this morning and nearly ended up on my arse, my instructor drilled me on have 3 point of contact at all times (Which I did, I just miss placed my foot like an idiot) then called me a ■■■■ and ■■■■■■ himself laughing! It was pretty funny, I had a hard time of not laughing at myself lol

Yeah, real trucks have 3 steps mate! :wink:

You should maintain 3 points of contact at all times mate. I do this when mounting Mrs B. One slip and it could spell disaster.

The recoil from one of her arse cheeks alone can kill a man.

eagerbeaver:
You should maintain 3 points of contact at all times mate. I do this when mounting Mrs B. One slip and it could spell disaster.

Hahahahahaha! Brilliant!

eagerbeaver:

If I was drinking a cuppa I would have spat it all over my computer lol

Sounds like you had a great first lesson keep it up.

On my first lesson in an artic I was on the back and couldnt find the step so I had 1 foot on the floor and one on the back I ripped my trousers from front to back.
Slightly embarrassing :blush: