C+E fail today... Bummer

Hi folks well as you can see from the title i failed my C+E today in the Newcastle area :confused:
All i can say is everything was going gr8 until i came to a roundabout and as soon as i got there i knew i hadent split the lanes enough and behold i was right, as i exited the roundabout the trailer just mounted the centre of the roundabout (game over).
But not to worry (although i was gutted this morning) going to book my retest straight away (4 weeks i think), only had 6 minors apart from the roundabout.
Anyway looking forward to the retest :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

unlucky mate. better luck next time. look on the bright side, its experience that you will now learn from :wink:

4 WEEKS - could they not get one quicker? - that is quite some time, or are they to give you a few hours refreshing on your next test day?

Hi Rog
No they are fully booked but yea there is a half day refresher when i get my test date.

rich32:
Hi Rog
No they are fully booked but yea there is a half day refresher when i get my test date.

Thats ok then :smiley: - for a moment I thought you had been short changed :open_mouth:

Rotton luck today mate. Better luck on the retest.

never mind mate i live in newcastle and took my test there failed my class 1 3 times :cry: but got there in the end :smiley: it wasnt the roundabout where the old carricks bakery used to be by any chance? coz thats an akward one. Just gotta find some graft now.

hi m8
Cant remember which one it was coz im not that farmiliar with newcastle and good luck on the job hunting. I have just signed up with another agency today (thats 2 now) :slight_smile:
Hoping to get my retest in november :slight_smile:

did you know you can get a saturday test you gotta check first coz there aint many but if you want to push on check it out it costs a little more think its £110 or somewhere near that