Busses Snaps

Busses.

nice looking bus, hope he’s not putting that tyre back, or maybe he can’t afford tyres, because he’s still paying for the paint job. ?

Harry are you in Thailand now

Robertthegreat I have been here for a few months now. I shall probably return to the UK in the Spring; the climate here seems to suit me.

Harry so am i i have lived here for 18 yrs live in bangkok married for 13 yrs house kids the lot just finished a contract in Algeria so taking a bit of a rest till new year then mybe Saudai or back to Algeria a take your in Pattaya having fun never seem to get down there can get into enough trouble in Bangkok have a good time then.

Robertthegreat I am retired now ;the longer you stay here the cheaper it gets. I had my first trip in May this year & played the One-Month -Millionaire ; Limo’s ,speedboats & jet planes. It was a blast , but this trip I just needed to get to a better climate than ‘dear’ old Blighty. Its cheaper than living at home. A nice hotel & a motorbike is costing me 7 pound a day. I know that when the high season is over I can get it cheaper but I am not complaining. Have good Christmas.BTW its going to dry down here on the 22nd & 23 rd due to elections. Many Farrangs in trauma…LOL

Phsycadelic Bus and exotic substances :stuck_out_tongue:

The old engines remind me of the old Lincolnshire Roadcar garage in Bracebridge Heath where they rebuilt all the fleet. It was like a bus graveyard

Phsycadelic Bus and exotic substances Thats a big no-no in the Land Of Smiles. its the death penalty for drug dealers ;so the population is mostly alcholic .

Harry,how about some pics of those decorated trucks they have over there,with all the chrome bits and pieces and flash paint jobs.