BP Petrol Station Freebies

Want to start a thread off with people posting about what BP stations give away what when you put in more than 100l of fuel:

A63 Westbound at North Cave: Free Hot Drink.
A1 Southbound north of Newark: Bag of sweets including giant KitKat, bag of Crisps, polos.
Strensham Services, M5 South: Voucher for Moto Fresh Express restaurant - £3.99 for any hot meal plus hot drink.

Conor, I think you must mean Strensham on the M5 South - probably just a slip of the keyboard :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Regards
Trev

LOL, yeah. Edited now thanks. Only ran there for a trailer swap every night for 2 weeks last month.

A1 Southbound north of Newark: Bag of sweets including giant KitKat, bag of Crisps, polos.

Same as Great Heckington Eastbound on the A17,near Boston.Or it was the last time I filled up there last year.

Ken.

BP Grantham, (Tony,s) a handful of Moto vouchers

Newbury services, likewise

I thought all the BPs on a Moto services gave you 50p or £1 vouchers when you bought fuel. The Hilton Park vouchers used to be only usable there, but every where else they were Moto vouchers, usable anywhere.

The £3.99 meal vouchers were there for the asking, you didn’t need to buy fuel to get them. They might want some easy proof you are really a truck driver though, and if you’ve just put 300l of diesel into your tank, how much more proof would they need :smiley: .

Simon:
I thought all the BPs on a Moto services gave you 50p or £1 vouchers when you bought fuel. The Hilton Park vouchers used to be only usable there, but every where else they were Moto vouchers, usable anywhere.

The £3.99 meal vouchers were there for the asking, you didn’t need to buy fuel to get them. They might want some easy proof you are really a truck driver though, and if you’ve just put 300l of diesel into your tank, how much more proof would they need :smiley: .

Im sure that you only get a quid for every 100 litres, but at Grantham and Newbury they seem more generous :stuck_out_tongue:

I think the Hilton park scheme was a good one, and it was the only services that I would eat in. the drivers restaurant used to be decent food.

i know its off thread a little but if you get your tank cleaned at tank-clean at stockton (just off the a19 flyover) you get a £1 argos voucher

When abroad I try to fill up in France at BP sites as they still give points onto a card. You can redeem these points for loads of different items from a catalogue.

Ossie

I use a Shell Eurocard but Toddington services which are BP have one Shell pump and I get Moto vouchers in addition to the points on my Shell pluspoints card. :smiley: Also, Woodhall services (not BP) are giving vouchers for KFC or Burger King when you get more than 100 litres.