Board Clock seems to be confused

Are the admin aware that there seems to be a problem with the board clock, yesterday I noticed that the post times were wrong, the board clock was 2 hours slow so now I’ve had to set the time to UTC+2 in “Board Preferences” :open_mouth:

Perhaps moving to the new server will sort it - hope not though - it is fun :laughing: :laughing:

Yes the Admin are aware :wink:

can i refer the Honourable Gentleman to the questions asked previously

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=45786
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=44092
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=43771

Sorry Dennis I hadn’t seen those threads :blush:

I’m with Virgin Media and have been having trouble with this site lately so don’t always see new threads.

Surprised ROG never mentioned them though, surely he never missed them to :open_mouth: :wink:

tachograph:

I’m with Virgin Media and have been having trouble with this site lately so don’t always see new threads.

Surprised ROG never mentioned them though, surely he never missed them to :open_mouth: :wink:

I promised myself to look at them at a certain time but I got confused between real time and board time :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

tachograph:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

of course knowing about it and being able to actually do anything are two completely different things

Denis F:

of course knowing about it and being able to actually do anything are two completely different things

Besides, it’s now a board tradition to have a wonky clock :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Simon:

Denis F:

Besides, it’s now a board tradition to have a wonky clock :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Somebody had better sort it out then because I’ve just checked and it’s spot on :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I checked at 22:06 by my system clock and the board said “It is currently Sat May 30, 2009 10:06 pm” :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Is this a first :smiley:

tachograph:

Simon:

Denis F:

Somebody had better sort it out then because I’ve just checked and it’s spot on :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I checked at 22:06 by my system clock and the board said “It is currently Sat May 30, 2009 10:06 pm” :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Is this a first :smiley:

hi mate your in a time warp and seeing things time well tell :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: