Blondes in cars

Sorry I know this should be in Bully’s Truckstop but could’nt find it!!!

I also figured All the Lads should read this…

As a lorry driver in Essex stops for a red light, a blonde in her car pulls up alongside. She jumps out of her car, runs up to his lorry, and knocks on the door.

The driver lowers the window, and she says “Hi, my name is Sharon and you are losing some of your load.” The lorry driver ignores her and proceeds down the street.

When the truck stops for another red light, the girl again catches up. She jumps out of her car, runs up and knocks on the door. Again, the lorry driver lowers the window.

As if they’ve never spoken, the blonde says brightly, “Hi, my name is Sharon, and you are losing some of your load!” Shaking his head, the lorry driver ignores her again and continues down the street.

At the third red light, the same thing happens again. All out of breath, the blonde gets out of her car, runs up, and knocks on the cab door. The lorry driver lowers the window.

Again she says “Hi, my name is Sharon and you are losing some of your load”. When the light turns green, the lorry revs up and races to the next light

When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of the lorry, and runs back to the blonde. He knocks on her window, and as she lowers it, he says “Hi, my name is Kevin and I’m driving a gritter!”

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mad dan:
Sorry I know this should be in Bully’s Truckstop but could’nt find it!!!

Hi Mad dan, If you look at the top left of your page, you’ll see a button called ‘board index,’ once you click that and land there, just scroll down until you see Bully’s.

Now I’ve never been averse to giving directions to a fellow driver, but the cynical part of me says that you might have put that in here, cos you knew it’s already in bully’s. :wink: :grimacing:

It’s still very funny though. :smiley:

Mad dan and dieseldave:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

PMSL from a blonde :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Sheep dip!! have’nt been on ere lately been out working hard and have’nt had time so cheers will try and find it next time not just think bugger it and slap it in somewhere…

dieseldave:
Now I’ve never been averse to giving directions to a fellow driver, but the cynical part of me says that you might have put that in here, cos you knew it’s already in bully’s. :wink: :grimacing:

It was originally in the PDF but got moved - still accessable by the PDF forum but the link sends to here. :wink:

I’ll say one thing for that blonde - she had some GRITTY determination… sorry :blush: :blush:

ROG:

dieseldave:

It was originally in the PDF but got moved - still accessable by the PDF forum but the link sends to here. :wink:

I’ll say one thing for that blonde - she had some GRITTY determination… sorry :blush: :blush:

That should count as an assalt on a good joke. :grimacing: