BLIND DOGS

seeing eye dogs.(guide dogs) for the blind…
anytime you go to a park or open area,then theres always masses of people wandering around with dogpoo in a plastic bag…personally i dont have a dog,but i dont like to make waves,so i just go with a plastic bag,and lift the 1st richard the third i can find,then go for my walk that way so that i blend in with everybody else…but…who picks up guide dog ■■■? seems to me its as scarce an occasion as a chineese funeral or a dead donkey…is there an answer to this remarkable phenomene,phenonimu,phenomunim,occurence.(i wish i knew how to spell phenonemum…but thats what happens when you get expelled from school … :wink:

Really bored then dieseldog

puppyintraining.com/who-picks-up-guide-dog-■■■/ :slight_smile:

google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid … phenomenon :wink:

irish lorries:

just passing the time,but whos more bored,me for writing this stuff,or everyone reading it… :sunglasses:

Yes I am bored too

dieseldog999:

irish lorries:

just passing the time,but whos more bored,me for writing this stuff,or everyone reading it… :sunglasses:

Everyone reading it, definitely everyone reading it.

yawn

They are called guide dogs in this Country.Guide dog owners are a responsible lot,they take the dog out in the morning and use the command “Get Busy”.The dog knows to dump there and that is how its done.

What happens if they poke the ‘Evidence’ with the top end of their white stick ?
Would they end up holding it with the wrong end of the stick ?

alamcculloch:
They are called guide dogs in this Country.Guide dog owners are a responsible lot,they take the dog out in the morning and use the command “Get Busy”.The dog knows to dump there and that is how its done.

so who picks it up,and how do they know they havent miseed an extra log somewhere?..i know if you lose one of your senses,the others become more sensitive,but how sensitive would they need to be?..dogs senses of smell are meant to be mega powerfull,but they still need to sniff another starry night from 1 cm away,and they always seem to stick their nose right up their new pals bum,even in todays computerised society,there has to be an opening for a guide dog pooper scooper invention somewhere??

It’s all there in that link I posted earlier :wink: