BJ Myers transport old pics wanted

What’s the story behind this one tony ?

THEY USED TO HAVE A DEPOT AT WOOLWICH BY THE THAMES BARRIER

ANDY

Professor:
did gunns have a place in silver town just up from georges dinner about 26 years ago as the name rings a bell

knowall:
Karl67 Heres your answer

You are very right in saying that accident was at the Junction of Norman Rd coming over Creek Bridge Deptford

You will interested to know it was driven by George Briley, who worked for me twice, but in between those times he worked for Jimmy Bradford!

At the time of the accident George was late, as he normally was on Mondays, and left the yard in Bolina Road, loaded with tinned tomatoes for Beck + Pollizer at Belvedere.

George came flying over Creek Bridge when a car pulled out of Norman Road and he rolled it - on top of a transit coming from the opposite direction - two guys walked away from that, unbelievable!

I’d forgotten about our Foden’s both bought secondhand, mid to late seventies.

Happy Days

Tony

Mark R:
Wow…thanks for taking the time to write that lot out!!. I’ll try and sort out these photos for you.

crikey havnt seen one of them old SK’s for a long time heavy trailers built like a rock,pulled many of them when i worked for tw chapman ,good times !! :smiley: ,regards rocky

Hi tony , Have you still not worked how to put ur photos on yet , i can’t wait to see them ■■

Andy

Hi Tony,
its been over a year now , still not seen any of the old photos, look forward to seeing them in the future

ps did you get my last email message , all the best Alan.

Hi Tony Do you remember me ■■■■ Matthew I used to do a bit of subbing for you in the 80’s/90’s when you were in Purfleet Industrial Estate & Dartford Docks (Portacabin) I called it a day in 2012 Nice to see your still going I remember you saying to me one day ‘don’t take no notice of the slagging off, it all belongs to you’ true words. Cheers ■■■■ p.s heres one of my old pictures