Big space at top of each thread

Why am I getting a big space at the top of each thread I click on?

The empty blue space is from under the user control panel line down to the thread title

The ads on the right fill the right side of the empty blue space

Bit of a pain but easily worked with

ROG:

The empty blue space is from under the user control panel line down to the thread title

“The empty blue space”, it’s grey on my monitor :confused:

Having said that I wouldn’t have known about it if I hadn’t seen your post and switched off Adblocker and Stylish to see what you’re talking about :smiley:

Is it an advertiser who hasn’t paid the bill?

Even more of a pain if on your phone :wink:

ROG:

Because you’re using an adblocker. Disable the adblocker and the ads will reappear filling the space.

I wonder where I access the adblocker that I am unaware of ?

Still get the ads on the right …

It’s nothing to do with an Ad blocker as its not on all forums

Another job for “Rikki-U.K.” to fix . :neutral_face: Bring in “Bob the Builder” :exclamation: :smiley:
How about filling the space by repositioning the moving adverts from the R.H.S. of the screen ?

Still waiting for our last request. :unamused:

Cheers , cattle wagon man.

cattle wagon man:
Another job for “Rikki-U.K.” to fix . :neutral_face: Bring in “Bob the Builder” :exclamation: :smiley:
How about filling the space by repositioning the moving adverts from the R.H.S. of the screen ?

Still waiting for our last request. :unamused:

that’s true cause its a pain if you catch it with the mouse and next thing you have 40.000 flippin tabs opening :confused:

Its happened because last week we finally managed to get some of the developers time and did some corrective work to the forum software that was urgently needed- however this is a bug with that work that was missed- it will go onto the list of jobs that need doing- the good news is that the list is getting shorter and hopefully as the high priority items get done we will have more of the developers time to fix the niggling lower priority items

I just thought my add blocker got even better :laughing: :laughing:

This has been fixed :slight_smile:

Thanks “Rikki-UK”. :smiley:

One down ,…one to go ,…sometime (soon) please . :unamused: :slight_smile:

ROG:
I wonder where I access the adblocker that I am unaware of ?

Still get the ads on the right …

An ad-blocker is an add on for your web browser, nothing to do with TruckNet UK.
If you use Firefox the add on is called Adblock Plus. I don’t know what they use for Google Chrome or any of the other alternatives to Explorer. I don’t think there is one for Explorer, you’ll have to search for it yourself if that’s what you use.