Best Trucking Vids online?

That’s not the same guy. But you have the scania one on the track as well:

akaday:

gogzy:

Andy smg:

bigdavidg:

forever_cruising:
Found these videos good, Following a Latvia driver around Europe.

Part 1:-
youtube.com/watch?v=RBxB59zI5t0

Part 2:-
youtube.com/watch?v=heMRwpGXdco

Part 3:-

youtube.com/watch?v=xHwQsK1SRuk

And about the man who “stars” in them, Is boring but worth the read at 2.32 :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=TTrFmo3t5kE

Just reading some of the comments on his channal and cam across this

akaday (1 week ago)
Thats why our English trucking firms that use to do Euro are [zb], thanks to people like your dad running bent (against the law) Pat your dad on the back for being a loser and [zb] us over. If people like your dad didn’t run bent and no one did our wages would be high all over europe. By the way M.A.N’s are aload of crap, just got rid of my 2010 for a Volvo FH16.

linispower (1 week ago)
akaday - for the first you should ask, what was the real situation… He worked in company with 5 trucks, other draivers drove 2 tours Italy-Latvia in month. My father drove 4 tours, but he get paid for it more than others… he did it only for himself - to earn more money, not for company, boss, contracts… and he also cant stand drivers, who are driving against the law FOR FREE… also, there is many drivers in Latvia who are driving almost for FREE, he HATES them very much… it was one of the reason when he had left his job where he was driving that white MAN… he tried to get out from boss better salary, but there were drivers who wasnt interested in it, so he left job…
by the way, i like Volvo more than other trucks, but i dont agree with you about MAN…

akaday, you’re an arse. The boy is only filming quality time being with his father.
He’s a keen film maker with an eye for editing, who’s practising on his dads profession.
Any issue’s with his dad should be taken with him acccordingly.

ill agree with your there, some of the driving was suspect, but really they are a great bunch of videos of a kid on a roadtrip with his dad.

PMSL, That’s the funniest thing ive come across been doing some digging and my brother has now told me it was him that wrote that when i was over the old folks house showing a vid someone made of my wedding and i put it on youtube, i logged in and never logged out so he went and wrote a “my dads bigger than your dad” type story, he’s 22 and doesn’t even drive for a living, all he knows about the job is what me and my dad moan about when we’re together. Should have seen the stuff he put up when i left my facebook on when he stopped over.
I had a MAN,he knows that but never have i had an FH16 as my pics will show…
And why he looked at them vids i don’t know as i showed the old fella some of Lukes vids a.k.a switch.
I’ll have a watch of the vids and i’ll let you know what i think.

Hello Akaday, Sorry, but you’re wrong about my age… im 17 years old, i dont know why I set my age wrong in 2008 and i dont have any idea how to change it, i cant find this option to change age in youtube… I dont know what did u mean with that facebook and video’s about weddings, maybe it is your fantasy dreams.

As i see u have some antagonism to drivers who are working harder than you… sorry, but u cant blame other people only becouse they are trying to earn money and working harder than it is allowed. If u can find a job for him, which is well paid without cheating - OK, he will stop it… But now, when situation in Latvia is so bad, he has no choice… but as i already said in comments, he dont do it for free, like others.

And… Thanks to others for watching my videos and nice comments, hope u will like my next videos too. If anyone have a question, i can answer there…
Good luck,
Linards.

Hi, I never said anything about your age mate and the wedding thing is a video that a friend that came along to the church and made a random vid so i put it on youtube for friends to see.
When my old man ran his own motors they all ran bent as hell as it was the only way to make the trucks pay on bulker work so i know all about what you are on about…

Maybe its been lost in translation what i was saying so i’ll put it short for you. Sorry. Keep the videos coming!!

Enjoy :sunglasses:

yttrucking.com/The_List.html

Can’t believe these people have not yet discovered our very own Rubber Faced Road Warrior, Mr Vernon :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That’s how you overtake in Poland… first clip:
cda.pl/video/5910d9/We-Love- … kompilacja

drew128:
Thanks Orys, just finished your selection, really enjoyed that.

yup! x2!

heres a cool compilation as well… just press play…
cda.pl/video/3494e9/Truck-fail

@2:58 surely a win not a fail… :slight_smile:

Bump! definitely my favorite at the moment :slight_smile:
youtube.com/watch?v=egcXvqiho4w

Here’s 1 i made this year :grimacing:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3SoNcpb570

I like these two so I thought that I would share them with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=52byisia … re=related

youtube.com/watch?v=HXhW6nHf … ature=fvwp

And this guy is not bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=dFw2hMFk … re=related

youtube.com/watch?v=-GviQhPg … re=related

youtube.com/watch?v=NgK8rnMe … re=related

youtube.com/watch?v=a_eLQbaP … re=related

now that’s what you call live load heheh… :slight_smile:

Love this one…

youtube.com/watch?v=lvHSX7ntRbE

Al