Best route advise from Ipswich to Par-Pak, Kiln Farm, MK

Any suggestions for above job would be appreciated was thinking a14, a421, a5 is there any restrictions on the a421 other side of M1, thanks in advance

the last few miles of the a421 coming into MK has road works on it, if you are coming in very early / late you will be fine, during the day you will queue for a good 20 mins. Providing it is not stuffed I would take the M1 13 to 14, coming off at j14 turn right ( may be sign posted Newport Pagnell ) after a mile or so, first roundabout you come to turn left (A422 / Monks way ), carry on along that road, over 8 or 9 roundabouts until you come to a roundabout controlled by traffic lights, 3rd exit off that roundabout, kiln farm is 1st turn on your right

I only use the 421 (M1,J13-Kingston) if I’m hanging the job out, it’s always been a pain, follow irc’s directions, just to add, it’s 8 roundabouts, after the 6th, look to the right & you will see our Famous Concrete Cows. When you turn into Kiln Farm, (Pitfield) take the second right/Burners Lane (not Burners Lane South) & Parpac is the gate at the end, straight in front of you.

The only trouble in MK at the moment is that they are resurfacing the roundabouts & I can’t advise which one is next. The Numpty’s have put signs all over the city explaining that “This road will be closed from 4th of August for 6 weeks” so it’s anyone’s guess which one will be next.

I try to start early & ■■■■ Off for a couple of days so I don’t have to second guess what road will be closed next.

God help us :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: