Begging for work

I thought you had job with post kogeco

aidey:
I thought you had job with post kogeco

I DID NOT GET PAST 2ND DAY OF TRAINING TO MUCH STRESS FOR ME I DONT MIND LONG HOURS AND WORKING HARD BUT THERE IS TO MUCH STRESS. THE DRIVERS DONT CALL IT DAILYFRESH THEY CALL IT DAILYSTRESS I SEE WHY. NOW THATS ALL I CAN SAY ON THIS MATTER

Simon_1982:
hiy mate, another Pole here and I must admit I’m really tempted to go home but, there’re always buts…
I did Class II 2 months ago, quit my job month ago and started looking for work in the driving industry. I’ve sent about 150 CVs and cover letters, filled out a couple of applications and so far not so good. Actually what I know 2 companies are looking for cat II drivers in Notts, I applied for them and keep nagging them. If not these two jobs, Nottingham City Transport offers PCV posts, applied for it on Friday and if I’m not successful on HGV I’ll go for PCV and if I’m not successful on PCV I’ll probably go back to Poland. Life’s bloody tough but I said to myself I will never ever get back to a warehouse.
I keep the faith, should be all right

Well instead of complaining about the lack of jobs in the uk why don’t you go back to Poland and give the British people a chance of a job in there own country.

dean0:

Simon_1982:
hiy mate, another Pole here and I must admit I’m really tempted to go home but, there’re always buts…
I did Class II 2 months ago, quit my job month ago and started looking for work in the driving industry. I’ve sent about 150 CVs and cover letters, filled out a couple of applications and so far not so good. Actually what I know 2 companies are looking for cat II drivers in Notts, I applied for them and keep nagging them. If not these two jobs, Nottingham City Transport offers PCV posts, applied for it on Friday and if I’m not successful on HGV I’ll go for PCV and if I’m not successful on PCV I’ll probably go back to Poland. Life’s bloody tough but I said to myself I will never ever get back to a warehouse.
I keep the faith, should be all right

Well instead of complaining about the lack of jobs in the uk why don’t you go back to Poland and give the British people a chance of a job in there own country.

WOT A GREAT IDEA I MAY BE ABLE TO FIND A JOB THEN :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Yes mate, I’ll do that with a smile on my face, actually I’ve already made my mind up
The only problem is if I leave you won’t take up my post 'cause I’m out of work (no matey I don’t take any benefits) :slight_smile:
so yes you’ll be definetly better off.
BTW if the Polish have left, who’s gonna be to blame?
On the other hand you’re always welcome in my lovely country.

And wish you best, I’m sure you’ll find something sooner or later.

Regards,
Simon

Yea, the way our economy is going down the toilet at the moment, I reckon it’s us who are going to be living six to a room in Bialystock this time next year.

Harry Monk:
Yea, the way our economy is going down the toilet at the moment, I reckon it’s us who are going to be living six to a room in Bialystock this time next year.

I hope it won’t be as bad… But there is something in that what you talking about.

There was already a period, about 300 years ago, when Scots and Englishmans were moving to Poland to settle there…

jessicas dad:

164480:
£2180 expenses :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

my reaction as well :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

how do you work that out.

Looks to me like a trip to Specsavers, Its a bit small but it looks like the point is there. :blush:

There was already a period, about 300 years ago, when Scots and Englishmans were moving to Poland to settle there

Hmmm yes: Mostly Catholics escaping after Nov 5th 1605 I think. :slight_smile:

Simon_1982:
Yes mate, I’ll do that with a smile on my face, actually I’ve already made my mind up
The only problem is if I leave you won’t take up my post 'cause I’m out of work (no matey I don’t take any benefits) :slight_smile:

Regards,

The agencies of course :laughing: :smiley:

ATJT:

Simon_1982:

Regards,

The agencies of course :laughing: :smiley:

Simon_1982:

Regards,
Simon

Well i hope you have a safe trip back home.

“Well i hope you have a safe trip back home.”

Yo matey, you’ve got something I really love :slight_smile:

Simon_1982:
“Well i hope you have a safe trip back home.”

Yo matey, you’ve got something I really love :slight_smile:

You are not having it only my wife can have it