BBC world service

I listen to the BBC world service every day when I am driving over here, it’s only on for 5 hour from midnight to 5.00am and uses local public radio statione which means i have to re-tune a lot but over the days have now got 8 preset buttons at BBC. Last week I was listening to ‘Outlook’ and they asked for emails regarding anything that has happened to you while listening to the BBC. I came home emailed them about the wildlife i see from time to time. Next morning at 3.15 and at 4.15 am they read out my email … Fame at last :laughing:

I came home and told Kate, we logged on to the BBC world service page and clicked on outlook and low and behold if we clicked on Thursdays programe there I was again on real player :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I have to wear dark glasses to keep away the autograph hunters :laughing:

Jim Lees link into the news on thursday morning 0400 gmt was dire …i was confused by the chinese stuff…anyway he now has more listeners than when he did hospital radio…mercia sound (ilr) or bbc cov & warwickshire…when hes next at one of our fundrasing events i will mention it to him

I can confirm that Pat, at the start of another boring run to Chandlers Ford, Radio on heard here is an e-mail from a PAT HASLER, this made my ears prick up as id seen your posts on here :laughing: