Barnard Castle truck Show?

Who, if anyone is going this weekend?

Yes … going Sunday with The Biker (from Ripon) :sunglasses: … all things being equal :smiley: :smiley:

How much is entry this year for adults and kids, does nt say on the website, i too am from Harrogate so not too far to travel…

Dont think i will make it this year as working Sat & Sun also due to lack of transport :frowning:

£20 for an exhibitor + £25 for a caravan/support vehicle.

Don’t know hoqw much for Joe Public, sorry

Hiya …they charge you to exhibit. no chance!!!If therse no vehicals there no show. i expect to take my truck and my
camper for FREE.Astle park went pear shaped last year but we all turned up, this year things got sorted and we all willingley
filled the field but there was no charging to entre.if you go to Llandudno you have to pay £10 to camp but thats a welsh
camping thing nothing to do with the organisers.peterbourough truck fest would,nt have a show .so why make exhibits pay
after waggons have had hundreds of pounds worth of diesel just to get there. and on top of that one year they close the
gates at 10 because the show was full of punters.
John

im going :smiley:

i,ll be there on the monday as long as i dont stop in the pub too late sunday night :smiley: is it still at toulsons place?

Looks like I’ll get there Sat evening :smiley:

Yep, it’s still at Streatlam Park just north east of Barnard Castle on the Staindrop road :sunglasses:

heading up in the morning meeting DAG,S on route :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

marcy:
im going :smiley:

I am going too…truck is all nicely polished up ready… :laughing:

adult entry price £8.00 and kids £4.00, i’ve just rang this morning to enquire, looks like its gonna be a nice day for it especially in the beer tent! :laughing: aaahh

I think me and the mini trucker will be paying a visit on monday, only 10 mins from our house :smiley:

me the missus kids n dog will be there tomorrow. :unamused: