Banning trucks from London

So we’re seeing all these signs going up saying that from April - it is “ultra low emission zone 3.5t”… Does that mean if London starts to starve by Easter - Khaaan can blame it on a completed Brexit just a week earlier by that point■■?

Would we give zwei scheissen if london DID start to starve by that point, come to that? :confused: :unamused:

lizard:
All you need is 4 massive warehouses/distribution centres (1 each at M11, Dartford, J9 and Heathrow) around the m25 where we can deliver part loads and then a fleet of electric vehicles can then take the consolidated deliveries into the M25 area.
All full loads that are 1 customer still have to be delivered by yourselves, but at least it would be a start.
You have a full load but for various delivery points, they still have to go to the distribution centres.
Oh what a dreamer I am.
3 2 1 and I’m back in the room

Sent using smoke signals

Volvo are already onto a fleet electric autonomous vehicles, I can just see something like these trundling into London at night to deliver goods. forbes.com/sites/heatherfar … 805b1b5af7

I don’t do London anymore, but it would not bother me if they banned us from that hole of ■■■■ in the slightest…bring it on for me, we certainly aint welcome there anymore anyway.

I can’t stand that ■■■■ mayor there either, pretentious prick. :imp:

The best thing about London for me is the big blue sign saying “M1 the North”

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

lancpudn:

lizard:
All you need is 4 massive warehouses/distribution centres (1 each at M11, Dartford, J9 and Heathrow) around the m25 where we can deliver part loads and then a fleet of electric vehicles can then take the consolidated deliveries into the M25 area.
All full loads that are 1 customer still have to be delivered by yourselves, but at least it would be a start.
You have a full load but for various delivery points, they still have to go to the distribution centres.
Oh what a dreamer I am.

Sent using smoke signals

Volvo are already onto a fleet electric autonomous vehicles, I can just see something like these trundling into London at night to deliver goods. forbes.com/sites/heatherfar … 805b1b5af7

They look rather like the “elevator cars” from the Thunderbirds Pilot, that is from as way back as I am. :blush:

Winseer:

lancpudn:

lizard:
Oh what a dreamer I am.

Sent using smoke signals

They look rather like the “elevator cars” from the Thunderbirds Pilot, that is from as way back as I am. :blush:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lWNZowvWEk

LOL that was my first thought on seeing them too. :smiley: