Banned from TX Maxx

Pat Hasler:
I would consider being banned from such a place an honour :slight_smile:

The BIG question to ask is surely WHY is it always this kind of place that thinks banning you will be a threat when in fact it would be a TREAT :confused: :confused: :laughing: :laughing:

If they were paying for your time in the first place, you’d find firms less likely to waste it. :open_mouth:

I imagine these type of firms like to have flat rate/self employed drivers going there, thus not having to pay extra for all the time wasted. :frowning:

The campaign for real ale could easily become a campaign for a decent hourly rate across the entire industry! :sunglasses:

There’s nothing better than being told "Wait in your cab, it’ll be about 3.5 hours - when you put your tacho on POA and still get paid £10ph to sleep! :grimacing:

I’ve pulled out of TK MAXX Wakefield with my trailer still loaded, with it part tipped and I’ve left it there cause they wouldn’t let me take it and they still won’t ban me. I’m getting fed up of trying.

Next time they ban you, get it in writing…

spectron:

grahamrfd:
I got banned from TK Maxx ,Walsall, last monday because I thought 5 hours to tip a 26 pallet load was a bit excessive. It took 3 1/2 hours to tip and 1 1/2 to do the paperwork. What I would like to know is can I bill TK Maxx direct for waiting time?
I went in the office to seee them after 4 hours and was told to wait in my cab or I would be removed from the site but when I pointed out that was what I wanted he just told me I would not be welcome back and would not be allowed past he gate again. As I pointed out banned or not I wouldn’t be delivering there again.
Why do these companies think its acceptable to take so long to unload, I missed my reload on monday and had to wait till tuesday for something else.

Graham

Think yourself lucky you only got stuck for that long.
We tip at tk maxx near witwood truck stop, can be there anything up to 12 hours.
At least you get to sit in your unit. Unlike some places.
They take ages to tip you due to the fact they go through every pallet to check the load.

Sent from my iPad but adjusted even more to ■■■■ winseer off.

Used to be one of my favourite tips, give the security guy your mobile number and offski to whitwood for a bacon butty and a 6hr kip

Kerbdog:
The government should bring in some sort of action plan,

The action plan was the POA clause in the WTD :unamused: , otherwise known as the Tesco/Asda (or any other multi mill co you can think of) appeasement clause, or in simpler terms… Cop Out. Their profits are more valuable to the economy so why risk upsetting them by supporting mere haulage contractors. This sort of thing had the chance to be sorted by adhering to the WTD ( or at least adjusting it to suit the haulage industry ) like other industries, maybe not a popular opinion but there it is.

Well,my Agency called me un-polite after they asked me driving for TK-Maxx.
Dont understand it.
Didn’t say much and they couldn’t see me on the Phone

dont worry like limeyphil says put in a charge for demurrage i got banned from a washing powder place in manchester after sitting 8 hours i pulled across the loading bays refused to move they put me on the next space put 4 pallets on and went on lunch for an hour i got banned was the best thing ever hated going there and more often than not cost me money!

annitram:
The BIG question to ask is surely WHY is it always this kind of place that thinks banning you will be a threat when in fact it would be a TREAT :confused: :confused: :laughing: :laughing:

Maybe they are illiterate, after all, it’s only 1 letter difference.

Is there a place where we can buy “TK Maxx Banned from Site” letters in writing, and send them inside Christmas cards to our best mates?

Makes a lot more sense than Itunes and phone top-up vouchers don’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Winseer:
Is there a place where we can buy “TK Maxx Banned from Site” letters in writing, and send them inside Christmas cards to our best mates?

Makes a lot more sense than Itunes and phone top-up vouchers don’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing:
Go to a Sign maker and order a couple in Postcard Size you send at Christmas

What a pain in the ■■■ this depot is 4 and half hours till I was allowed to go get my trailer … Jobsworths security guard as well old codger !