bank holiday weekend

jacqueline:
:smiley: Working cos:-

:arrow_right: Stink of wee.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Bully

I’m off till Monday…heading out at 6.00pm for Litchfield, Michigan :slight_smile: LOADS OF MONEY!!!

Bully

im working saturday, 2 drops on a curtainsider, colchester and sudbury.
im working sunday to , quick run to tarmac at weston underwood, nr derby.
off monday,tues,wed, in thurs and friday and the weekend off.

stink of wee :open_mouth:

whats long and pink and stinks of wee.
the que at the post office on pension day :wink:

jacqueline:
:smiley: Working cos:-

:arrow_right: Got no life.

:arrow_right: No mates.

:arrow_right: Stink of wee.

A true lorry driver with all the qualifications then

Jacky:
:arrow_right: Like dodging caravans.

I thought that said dogging when I first read it :open_mouth:

Hopefully all those owners of the rolled sheds, sorry caravans will get a nice insurance payout. then more work for me delivering the new ones :laughing:

Bang went the early finish :unamused:. Having said that it was the lesser of the two evils, I could have had an Avonmouth & Milton Keynes :open_mouth:. Judging by the state of the M5 I’m pleased I didn’t.

Working for Tesco tomorrow morning, then off to visit friends for the rest of the weekend.

cornish trucker:
WORK on a Bank Holiday weekend in Cornwall!

You must be joking, the roads around 'ere will be blocked up with plastic sheds on wheels , ‘no sense of direction’ tourists and them there ‘run to the sunners’.

I did a run down to St Austell (from Avonmouth) on Good Friday; didn’t get stuck in any traffic jams at all. Then again, I started at 6am, and I was back in Avonmouth by just after midday.

MrFlibble:
Working for Tesco tomorrow morning, then off to visit friends for the rest of the weekend.

cornish trucker:
WORK on a Bank Holiday weekend in Cornwall!

You must be joking, the roads around 'ere will be blocked up with plastic sheds on wheels , ‘no sense of direction’ tourists and them there ‘run to the sunners’.

I did a run down to St Austell (from Avonmouth) on Good Friday; didn’t get stuck in any traffic jams at all. Then again, I started at 6am, and I was back in Avonmouth by just after midday.

I generally run from Coalville to MK first and end up back at Coalville with 30min or so of my second periods driving left on a normal Friday :open_mouth:. Bank holiday and I dread to think are the phrases that spring to mind :laughing:.

Im off to Wrexham in the morning, on me bike, so keep to the left you grabbing lot :smiley:

no way

off to play with me supersoaker in pixie land

emmet heaven here we come

oh and by the way were going to the Minack on Tuesday

:angry:

sat,sun and mon off :smiley: chilled beer ,bbq,and relaxation planned (weather permitting)…lol :laughing:

Business as usual… :frowning: but the weather’s pretty naff so I’m not too bothered.

fitting today 230 am sunday :open_mouth: to northampton
OFF MONDAY :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

peirre:

jacqueline:
:arrow_right: Like dodging caravans.

youd best get yourself down to stamford roundabout, theres 100s of em there…they`re holding a caravan rally this bank holiday.

score so far today on my travels: smashed/crashed caravans 4

A1 on Thursday at Wetherby there was a car on its roof, still attached to a caravan and the caravan was ablaze.

Another one down, yay. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

(now watch all the anti-everything brigade jump out raving on about ‘you should be feeling sorry for the poor occupants’ :unamused: )

Rob K:
(now watch all the anti-everything brigade jump out raving on about ‘you should be feeling sorry for the poor occupants’ :unamused: )

they chose to take out a vehicle that they are not capable of driving so its their own fault :imp: