Back to the future

yer much better, than the cheap skate thing that was on before, :grimacing:

Scarab:
Is it just me or is the ā€œChange font sizeā€ button not working.

My eyes arenā€™t quite bad enough to need the standard font size yet!

Itā€™s working for me.

new graphics look the business much more professional and easier on the eye.hated the old orange theme

Hurrah! Now it uses the whole width of the monitor again, instead of a poxy strip in the middle. Colours much easier on the eye too.

Much better layout and colours, thanks to all who worked on it.

PLUS - the site is much quicker without all the ads :smiley:

yep loving it , old skool

jonboy

Wow, I have been in Trucknet.uk a while and not seen so ugly home page. Today I had another view and I thought it was Microsoft Internet as had showed this read/white pages because I have changed to Mozilla Firefox and I though it was the cause I was able see so much better layout. The fact is Microsoft Internet didnā€™t work well. It is easier to read and good for us older. But I have a 19 ā€œflat screen and now there is a blue field to the right. Any plan wide the forum?

I had tough I should die with this read/white index page in front of my eyes. Mercifully I didnā€™t. But should Trucknet.uk become a paid forum for me, please warn me and cancel
my membership.

Lars-Gunnar :slight_smile:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

mucker85:
how about a spell checker?

This is a must with some of the spelling on here :sunglasses: :smiley:

Eggsactly. :wink:

Harry Monk:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

mucker85:
how about a spell checker?

This is a must with some of the spelling on here :sunglasses: :smiley:

Eggsactly. :wink:

does your browser not have itā€™s own spell checker ?

What are you guys talking about? Did you mention your countrymen not can spell or is it me as cant spell the word right in English?
Yes I can tell you the forum has an inbuilt spell checker. Open the PM square and write whatd and right click on that word and you gets a few proposals!
In this forum some members can have difficult read/write.

Thank you
Lars-Gunnar :slight_smile: :wink:

FH13:
Yes I can tell you the forum has an inbuilt spell checker. Open the PM square and write whatd and right click on that word and you gets a few proposals!

That spell checker is in the browser not on the forum :wink:

FH13:
What are you guys talking about? Did you mention your countrymen not can spell or is it me as cant spell the word right in English?

Thank you

Some of us have difficulty understanding too.

How would you not know if it became a paid forum? :laughing:

FH13:
Yes I can tell you the forum has an inbuilt spell checker.

It doesnā€™t.

Definite improvement, that white/orange one was hard on the eye.

Wheel Nut:

FH13:

Thank you

Some of us have difficulty understanding too.

How would you not know if it became a paid forum? :laughing:

Yeah Wheel Nut, I did notice this question below and also the answer as said the director stated ā€œNo, not so long I can empty my stomageā€
So, if I have misunderstood so is my native language Swedish. But I was thinking if it should be a reality.

Does this mean TruckNet UK will become a pay site?

Tank you
Lars-Gunnar :smiley:

Noā€¦ :wink:

FH13:

If it does itā€™ll probably be in January. I seem to remember Rikki saying on several occasions; ā€œIt will be a [zb]ing cold day before TruckNet becomes a pay site.ā€ :wink: :smiley:

The board index fits my screen but some of the posts are too wide. It makes it hard to read the post and also see whoā€™s posting.

wondercat:
The board index fits my screen but some of the posts are too wide. It makes it hard to read the post and also see whoā€™s posting.

Hi wondercat and welcome to the forum you are able to adjust the size of the board by holding down the control key ( Ctrl ) and using the wheel on your mouse to select the size of the board and font size.
Cheers Johnnie :wink:

sammyopisite:

wondercat:

Hi wondercat and welcome to the forum you are able to adjust the size of the board by holding down the control key ( Ctrl ) and using the wheel on your mouse to select the size of the board and font size.
Cheers Johnnie :wink:

Thanks Johnnie, thatā€™s a useful tip.

Cheers Paul.