Back again, with a few more boxes ticked!

Hi folks, joined up in December and was overwhelmed by the helpful advice flying around here! Made some decisions about how I would go about obtaining my licence, since being here last time I’ve sorted the medical and the provisional, and last week I aced the hazard perception test! (I should bl**dy well hope so after driving for 24 years really!)

Got the multiple choice tomorrow and took today off to do some last minute 'stuffing tons of tacho/weights/heights info into my head, and the website I have been using for practice has gone t*ts up on me! (Right Driver) I particularly liked that site because it had tests of 100 questions instead of just 50 like most of them seem to offer.

Can anyone point me towards a website where I can do some last minute revision or mock tests? I’ve been doing pretty well mostly on the tests but do get caught out on some of the weights and tacho stuff so wanted to be as prepared as possible.

Thanks in advance (hopefully!)

Try all 1000 = mocktheorytest.com/highway-code/heavy_vehicle/

ROG:
Try all 1000 = mocktheorytest.com/highway-code/heavy_vehicle/

Yes that’s the one I’ve been using, think I originally got it from your signature link anyway! Brilliant site, really helpful. Its sort of up and running again now, bit glitchy though. Typical, today of all days! But hey ho!