how come when we try to put an avatar on it keeps coming up ’ must be less than 9kb when the picture only shows 4.13kb? also on putting avatars up it tells you to press 5 is that the submit button? sorry for being a bit thick :laughing:

yeah me too :blush:

wondering if this sites run by bristol city fans who dont want rovers flags on it :laughing:

ok its a fair cop…you sussed it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

seriously avatars regularly cause problems - is your pic less than 80x80 pixels ?

if it is the standard response seems to be

As for the avatar, we have had a few problems on that front recently, so if you e-mail it to Rikki ( UKAdmin@Truck.Net ) he’ll sort it out for you.

Make sure you put TruckNet UK in the subject line so it doesn’t get mistaken for spam!

give him a few days and he should be able to sort it out…

IIRC there’s 3 options which you might expect would all work … but for some reason don’t. I can never remember which one does work so experiment with all three. Got it sorted in the end.

marcustandy:
IIRC there’s 3 options which you might expect would all work … but for some reason don’t.

Only the last one of the three options works for me :confused:

David5l just changed his avatar on Friday or Saturday night. It was changed to an on-line one, not one uploaded to the sites servers.
There were 3 of us in chat that night, someone suggested the change and he did it there and then.

Try sending David5l a PM first, ask his advice, before going to Rikki who has got rather a lot on his plate at the mo’.

ady:
wondering if this sites run by bristol city fans who dont want rovers flags on it :laughing:

Perhaps thats why my Bristol Rovers piccy won’t show up!!

Where did David5l get that from I wonder? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My avatar is linked to an image on Photobucket. It’s much easier that way cause then I can use the same avatar on a number of different forums, and if I change the avatar, I’m only changing it in one place.

i got mine from avatar.com