Maybe a daft question but can anyone run me through how to upload an avatar to my user??

thanks in advance!!!

User control panel> Profile> Edit avatar and then upload it from there.

It’s been a while since I did it. But as I remember it must be a set pixel size to be accepted.

If you use Tapatalk then you can also upload it from your phone.

Damm thought it might be a topic about the blue bird from said movie… disappointed dont cover it!! :wink: :laughing:

The avatar should be no more than 80 pixels square and no more than I think it’s about 8 kb if you want to upload it from your computer.

If you have an avatar that about the right size but more than 8 kb the best way is to upload it to somewhere like Photobucket then link to it.

Go to your user control panel / Profile / edit avatar.

If your uploading from your computer you can just browse to the file and hit the submit button.

If you’re linking to the picture from somewhere like Photobucket put the image web address in the text-box that says “Link off-site:” then hit the submit button.

Enjoy :wink:

tonka236:
Damm thought it might be a topic about the blue bird from said movie… disappointed dont cover it!! :wink: :laughing:

i know ay!!! :smiley:

Nice one chaps!!

Everytime i edit the pixel size on the pic i want to use it dissapears, still cant figure out how to do it.

Madguy :smiling_imp:

madguy:
Everytime i edit the pixel size on the pic i want to use it dissapears, still cant figure out how to do it.

Are you referring to editing the pixel size in the control panel ?

If so don’t bother just leave it blank and let the forum software take care of it.

tachograph:

madguy:

Are you referring to editing the pixel size in the control panel ?

If so don’t bother just leave it blank and let the forum software take care of it.

Tried that as well, still dont work, mind you i’m really not that good with tech stuff so probably doing something wrong !!!

If you’re trying to upload the image from your computer I think it has to be no more than 8 kb.

Did it, finally