Autosmart products

Anyone know the cheapest place to get Autosmart products from?? I really like their “Dash Dandy” & “20/20 Cristal” glass cleaner, and now i have a cab of my own I fancy getting some for myself :slight_smile:

Thanks chaps!

B…

The have regional reps a bit like Snap-on ect,best trying to find your local one off T’internet.

We use them, our depot has our own motor factors in it (also open to the trade and public) sowe get our stuff free (technically we are supposed to have an order number fromthe office)
I have a cabfull of the dash dandy and crystal glass cleaner.
It’s a bit far from you in Warrington :wink:

Try pink, most truckstops stock this amazing stuff

Ring this number, they will tell you who & where your local rep is. 01543 481616

You could probably get as good ,if not better value products at the likes of the Range and other cheapo shops,at a fraction of the price.

yea, i thought about the local rep… but doubted whether he would sell me a couple of tins here and a couple of tins there…

i think ill just have to ebay it :slight_smile:

Thanks chaps

B…

Suedehead:
You could probably get as good ,if not better value products at the likes of the Range and other cheapo shops,at a fraction of the price.

Or, I could go to said cheapo shop, get some stuff, and be thoroughly disappointed with it and wish id got the proper stuff to begin with :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers

B…

Sorry,just re read your post and “as the cab is your own”
you must be an owner driver. . so go for the most expensive.

Bungle666:
yea, i thought about the local rep… but doubted whether he would sell me a couple of tins here and a couple of tins there…

i think ill just have to ebay it :slight_smile:

Thanks chaps

B…

Your local rep will sell you any amount,I ring normally when I’m on holiday and he comes to my house or if I see him out and about I just follow him to his next stop as it’s never far.
The prices from the reps are much cheaper than ebay and I now buy most of my products in 5 litres and pour them in to the smaller spray bottles that he sells.
To be honest I don’t think you can beat autosmart products,iv tried others and some have been very good but autosmart are consistently the best.

I think the clear glass 20/20 is great, not to keen on the dash dandy whatever you do don’t use anything silicone based for dash or trim

Get ‘Finish’ for your plastic surfaces (Only use it a couple of times a month!)

Get G101 for removing dirty marks.

I use this stuff on the coach - Works effortlessly.

Going slightly off topic what is the best product for moving a glue like substance, i think it was used to hold a mobile phone holder or something.

kaode:
Going slightly off topic what is the best product for moving a glue like substance, i think it was used to hold a mobile phone holder or something.

Nail varnish remover is the best stuff to use,little bit on a cloth and rub gently.
Use the wife’s if you ain’t got any yourself :smiley:

Will try the nail varnish remover, she already thinks I have lost it after she went to look for her polish and air freshener only to discover it has made its way to my cab :slight_smile:

kaode:
Will try the nail varnish remover, she already thinks I have lost it after she went to look for her polish and air freshener only to discover it has made its way to my cab :slight_smile:

Lol,the nail varnish remover will definitely do the trick!

ckm1981:

kaode:

Nail varnish remover is the best stuff to use,little bit on a cloth and rub gently.
Use the wife’s if you ain’t got any yourself :smiley:

I second this! although to save hassle with the wife… i have my own… :blush:

B…

hmm, as much as i like the autosmart stuff, i have found a viable alternative… £2.25 a tin, Wilkinsons own brand dash cleaner!

wilko.com/invt/0345031

Seriously guys its BRILLIANT!!!

B…