Auto-censor

Surely the word flun ked as in “I flunked the driving test” doesn’t need to be censored, especially as “flunk” is allowed?

Flun ked just means “failed” and has no connection whatsoever to the F word.

the answer I posted in your other censor thread applies to this too !

All these words could be added to the censor exception list so they don’t get pulled, but I don’t think anyone can remember how to do it. It’s why we can now ask directions to places in Scunthorpe and talk about The Wogan Show without either getting [zb]'ed. On previous boards we had to go to Brigg and ask there while listening to another breakfast DJ. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:
All these words could be added to the censor exception list so they don’t get pulled, but I don’t think anyone can remember how to do it.

I have looked at the censor but can’t find an “exception list” :blush:

It’s why we can now ask directions to places in Scunthorpe and talk about The Wogan Show without either getting [zb]'ed. On previous boards we had to go to Brigg and ask there while listening to another breakfast DJ. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

we can also discuss Penistone, Lightwater and Middlesex

Denis F:

Coffeeholic:
All these words could be added to the censor exception list so they don’t get pulled, but I don’t think anyone can remember how to do it.

I have looked at the censor but can’t find an “exception list” :blush:

It’s why we can now ask directions to places in Scunthorpe and talk about The Wogan Show without either getting [zb]'ed. On previous boards we had to go to Brigg and ask there while listening to another breakfast DJ. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

we can also discuss Penistone, Lightwater and Middlesex

It’s there somewhere because we added in the words above when we first moved to this software. I can’t remember where though. :blush: