At "Driver Vacancy" Forum

If you make a mistake you can’t Edit or Delete :bulb:

Immigrant:

I take it you made a few then :wink:

Immigrant:

Surely you can preview the post before submitting so you should spot any mistakes then.

Immigrant:

Don’t make mistakes Fred.

I hope this helps.

Immigrant:

If youre posting vacancies, I think it would help if you could say in the Subject line

LGV Driver wanted at LOCATION via AGENCY if its a agency position, saves me going thru them all to be disappointed yet again

but keep up the good work thou :laughing:

PinkLadyTrucker:

Immigrant:

If youre posting vacancies, I think it would help if you could say in the Subject line

LGV Driver wanted at LOCATION via AGENCY if its a agency position, saves me going thru them all to be disappointed yet again

The sticky at the top of the vacancies forum says NO AGENCIES anyway !

Denis F:

PinkLadyTrucker:

Immigrant:

The sticky at the top of the vacancies forum says NO AGENCIES anyway !

And Tbh honest I don’t see the point in posting vacancies in there that can be easliy found on the job seekers website !

Ahhh but some of the jobs are around the country, and in effect its helping the forum members who dont mind travelling to place of work, and some of the jobs are so to speak inside information… Just helps all that are looking for work ■■? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

4whatitsworth:

Immigrant:

I take it you made a few then :wink:

Yep,but by one i did somethings wrong and couldnt repair when i found out

PinkLadyTrucker:

Immigrant:

I usually avoid posting vacancy from Agency as most are a wind up to make you singning in.
Id may happen,but i try only permanent with a Company name,and if possible after i found that Company in Web
But im not the one which makes no Fault,that why Moderators sending me often Messages. :grimacing:

Immigrant:
I usually avoid posting vacancy from Agency as most are a wind up to make you singning in.
Id may happen,but i try only permanent with a Company name,and if possible after i found that Company in Web
But im not the one which makes no Fault,that why Moderators sending me often Messages. :grimacing:

you need to read the sticky at the top of the vacancies forum

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=176

it says :-

Vacancies
The vacancy must be genuine… not a generic appeal for drivers…

NO TEMP Agencies

All Ads must have
The company name
Area in which the driver is required
The Wage paid (By the hour… or weekly)
Type of work
Contact Name and Number/E-Mail

Failing to comply with ALL of the above will result in the advert being deleted without notice