Asda

Muz123:
Unlucky Wayne, like you say it’s not the end of the world, what else did the drive entail?

It was just a nice drive in the country and around Caldicot. Apart from the gears I was happy with it. The bloke with me said treat it like your test but not as strict.

Hated that gear box was great getting back in my old MAN. Did not help doing a full shift in work then rushing down there and driving a strange truck.

I am more peed of at failing than not getting the job, was unsure about as it would be a 70 mile round trip every day.

Wayne.

Sorry to go off post but I’m intrigued by this 3 over 3 box, if a 4 over 4 is “H” shaped, what set up is the 3 over 3?

jon boy 100:

Mike Bartlett:

Wayne:
What can I expect :open_mouth: ?

Wayne.

Learn how to load and onload trollies, lots and lots and lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots and lots and lots lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of trollies, becasue when you get to do a delivery you unload your trollies, and if you still have two drops left on your wagon you still have to load up with trollies from the first drop, and then unload them all again when you get to drop No2 then load them all up again and some more then unload them all again for drop 3 etc etc etc etc etc
Also when working for ASDA expect to treated like a complete and utter ****** because that’s what they think you are :exclamation:

i have worked at asda for nearly 3 years and never done what you posted.
the trailer is mine till its empty then we will disguss what goes on it.
some store lads try to get returns loaded but they get a polite refusal :wink:
the company does have people that try it on,but they are just any large company,if someone speaks to me like that they get just as much back :wink: :laughing:
like all jobs it has its up sides and down
jon

Obvioulsy havn’t worked in ASDA George Brackmills then :question: Trolly tastic! they don’t try it on, they wait until you’ve left the store then ring up and complain that you took no trollies! gutless ■■■■■■■■ they did speak to me like that so I said the same back, and was told not to return, charming :unamused:

Muz123:
Sorry to go off post but I’m intrigued by this 3 over 3 box, if a 4 over 4 is “H” shaped, what set up is the 3 over 3?

Low range

…R 2
C 1 3

High range

…R 5
C 4 6

C =Crawler

R= reverse

When going from low range to high I found myself pushing the gear stick to far to the left and trying to go into crawler, not a nice sound.

Wayne

hi mike
yes if you work for george you collect old rails and boxs as you deliver.
we dont :laughing: :laughing:
jon