Arrested last night

i got arrested and charged last night for assaulting a muslim.
picture the scenario if you will…there we were just before the bells,down the town centre.all in a big crowd waiting for the big party…im standing next to this dude who is wearing a osama bin liner beard,wooly tea cosy hat,he has a big rucksack on his back shouting,ten,nine,eight,seven,six…so i decked him just to be on the safe side,but i ask you,what would YOU have done? :confused:

dieseldog999:
picture the scenario if you will…there we were just before the bells,down the town centre.all in a big crowd waiting for the big party…im standing next to this dude who is wearing a osama bin liner beard,wooly tea cosy hat,he has a big rucksack on his back shouting,ten,nine,eight,seven,six…so i decked him just to be on the safe side,but i ask you,what would YOU have done? :confused:

Got to be done , Act first questions later. Happy new year.

Boom tish thank you very much im here all week
:astonished:

dieseldog999:

Well done that man.

Happy new year

Those same words will be in an RDC drivers lounge before the end of January :laughing:

dieseldog999:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i would of done him at eight ,the bustard out trying to enjoy himself

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Welcome to 2016 DieselDog - good to see you’ve still got it and long may you reign!

Exactly the same DD 3 cheers for you big lad lol ,happy new year

trevHCS:
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Welcome to 2016 DieselDog - good to see you’ve still got it and long may you reign!

3 cheers to DieselDog, total agreement with the above post :smiley:

Not sure I get this… so you were standing next to a guy (who happened to be a muslim) and decked him as he was counting down to the midnight hour■■?

What am I missing■■?

alphonsohall:
Not sure I get this… so you were standing next to a guy (who happened to be a muslim) and decked him as he was counting down to the midnight hour■■?

What am I missing■■?

A sense of humour. :unamused:

peterm:

alphonsohall:

What am I missing■■?

Oh Dear, the Inappropriate Stereotyping Police have come out to play

peterm:

alphonsohall:

What am I missing■■?

+1,says it all …stuff like this this is possibly a valid reason for Tesco type training and the driver cpc… :slight_smile:

I think most of us were just watching this play out! :laughing:

alphonsohall:

What am I missing■■?

A life :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

alphonsohall:

What am I missing■■?

if I am correct,muslim, counting down,ie bomb,dieseldog hits him before the counting down has finished,lol

truckman020:

alphonsohall:

What am I missing■■?

if I am correct,muslim, counting down,ie bomb,dieseldog hits him before the counting down has finished,lol

Or it’s just DD having a laugh and seeing who would jump on the hook? :wink:

Serious sense of humour failure here

alphonsohall:

What am I missing■■?

surely a rewarding carreer awaits this dude in her majestys police force,vosa,or highways agency? :unamused: