Anyone know who this might be

ok so i was trawling the internet for pics of trucks so i could make a slideshow for my desktop and i came across this one and wondered if anyone on here might recognize the driver or even the truck… :grimacing:

got any whitworth brothers ones?

prestons had been running the 4 series for over a year then, i had one a V plate, but without a better picture its hard to see the driver as between potto,knottingley and neots it could have been anyone of a 100 or more

chaversdad:
prestons had been running the 4 series for over a year then, i had one a V plate, but without a better picture its hard to see the driver as between potto,knottingley and neots it could have been anyone of a 100 or more

if you click here then save the pic to your desktop it appears much bigger so you can see more,it is smaller on here due to size restrictions… :sunglasses:

hankstruckpictures.com/pix/t … estons.jpg

@mickeyblue…try here there are quite a few if its the right one’s… :grimacing:

andyslorryphotosite.fotopic.net/c1564387.html

Thanks for that, just had a chat with my mate who also takes photos to get a picture of a lorry that my late farther in law used to drive. there was one picture on there what used to my his old lorry before he went to a new one and the picture also shows him driving it.

Mick