Anyone know any firms in Nottingham setting on?

I know there wont be much if any response to this but even still worth a shot you never know :smiley:
I am currently working for co-op delivering to store and while I am happy to have a job I want to get back into haulage and get a ā€œproper jobā€
So any one know any that are or will be taking on so I can send my CV on?

get the yellow pages out and start calling

OllieNotts:
I know there wont be much if any response to this but even still worth a shot you never know :smiley:
I am currently working for co-op delivering to store and while I am happy to have a job I want to get back into haulage and get a ā€œproper jobā€
So any one know any that are or will be taking on so I can send my CV on?

Thank your lucky stars you have a job, stay put for the time being, its about to get a whole lot worse :open_mouth:

Is it me, or is Gordon Brown hiding something, the way he is clinging to 10 Downing Street, its embarrasing :blush:

I think the stunt would do a deal with the BNP if it meant he stayed in power, what a tankerā€¦ :cry:

Hi Ollie, iā€™m in notts was out of work oct-feb i tried all the usual suspects RH, Taylors , Walkers, but to no avail iā€™ve got over 20 years ex, euro and uk, so iā€™m driving a tipper at the moment which is something i thought i would not like but itā€™s not to bad and pays quite well, i would stick with co op for now like stan said ā€œGonna Drownā€ aka (Gordon) is clinging on in downing street and the toilet we know and love as GB hasnā€™t finished flushing yet.

canute are hiring for wilkoā€™s but i guess thats simular to what your already doing? but might be worth givin em a bell see if theres owt else?

Frontier agriculter were looking for a class 1 driver for a bulk tipper this week, full time nights away etc. Based at Swinderby site between Lincoln and Newark.

Thanks for the heads up, Iā€™m not in a rush to leave but my heart isnā€™t in it for the long term. The money is good for the hours worked but I would like to get back to a proper job one day :smiley:
Iā€™ll only leave if its the right thing for me.

could try Clearway, they have agency drivers in all the time and about 8-10 hire motors at the moment :slight_smile:

what work ya looking for Ollie-class 1/2 general haulage, tramping etc etc as i know where theres a job as a spare man doing van,class 2 and class 1 work on general haulage and containers,there might even be a job on class 1 tramping on containers coming up in the next week or so :smiley:

Hi, not after tramping at the minute my g/f just had a baby so leaving my job for one where I am away all week would not go down well :smiley:
I dont mind doing nights out though quite enjoyed it actually just miss doing normal work instead of the mundane thing I am doing now of seeing the same type of sad face at every store I deliver to day in day out I miss the miserable warehouse men of this country :slight_smile: