Anyone Heard Of The Company Goldstar?

Thought I would add a post to this thread about Goldstar (Felixstowe not Heathrow!), there was a rumour that CELGroup had bought a share in them?

Neither company’s web site mentions anything about a sale, indeed I would have thought that you’d have to be pretty wealthy to buy them out when they’re turning over in excess of £35m a year!!

Does anybody know of this was just a rumour or if there’s any truth to it?

chorcheela:
Thought I would add a post to this thread about Goldstar (Felixstowe not Heathrow!), there was a rumour that CELGroup had bought a share in them?

Neither company’s web site mentions anything about a sale, indeed I would have thought that you’d have to be pretty wealthy to buy them out when they’re turning over in excess of £35m a year!!

Does anybody know of this was just a rumour or if there’s any truth to it?

I think that this is just a rumour - it’s Deben Transport that CEL have a stake in

Lucy:
The container ones are part of the now ubiquitous CEL Group (Carters, to the old hands). They do bits and bobs for us.

as lucy says above…

tyler4164:
Was just wondering if any of you guys & girls have heard of Goldstar or know what sort of work they do. I think their units are green & white.
I know they must do abit of airport work as ive seen them around heathrow airport but what other work do they deal with & does anyone know what they are like to work for
Thanks in advance for any advice

Airfreight