Any ex rokold drivers out there

Hi Iam a ex Rokold drive i am sure there are more iteracting on this site or VHB european drivers,Mr EAST,gave a lot of young drivers and some of us not so young then, a good start to the EUROPEAN GAME also he used a lot of subbies and the kit was impreesive,moston lease however great exspearance and the first in a lot of refridgerated traffic into europe, futher afield than the most weekly tripers to RUNGIS And back. also the first to bring MULLER yogurt in to the UK…also trips delivering lambs[slaughted] from IRUN to Valencia [one hit] lots of VIC to sniff to keep the old head clear .lol

deckboypeggy:
Hi Iam a ex Rokold drive i am sure there are more iteracting on this site or VHB european drivers,Mr EAST,gave a lot of young drivers and some of us not so young then, a good start to the EUROPEAN GAME also he used a lot of subbies and the kit was impreesive,moston lease however great exspearance and the first in a lot of refridgerated traffic into europe, futher afield than the most weekly tripers to RUNGIS And back. also the first to bring MULLER yogurt in to the UK…also trips delivering lambs[slaughted] from IRUN to Valencia [one hit] lots of VIC to sniff to keep the old head clear .lol

Have you seen the 8 page thread about rokold on here m8 ,you could be on it :wink:

Hiya…why not try the Rokold site…hadn’t better mention sat nav to one of the old school…say hello to Phil Sutton
a pal of mine when you find the site…OH and ■■■■ of the space cab, both of them have retired now
John