Another "Well boss"

Bet the crane driver thought he’d caught Moby ■■■■!
Click on pic to play video.

Still… being in the cab at the time would have made me fill my pants… lol :open_mouth:

whoops

My net is so slow I won’t be seeing that for another week.

i wonder what the driver was thinking as it started to go over? do i stay, do i run, will i live to wear my clean undies■■?

The driver did well!

Moved the arm as quick as possible away from the direction of travel thus putting him in a better position to deal with the tip and stay put!

Rat

Yikes. I presume no-one was (seriously) hurt. Also presume this took place in this country (couldn’t get sound) and it looks like they took sensible (but obviously still not enough) precautions. A nice field-by-the-river trip for the HSE!

Snudger:
Yikes. I presume no-one was (seriously) hurt. Also presume this took place in this country (couldn’t get sound) and it looks like they took sensible (but obviously still not enough) precautions. A nice field-by-the-river trip for the HSE!

There is sound on there.
I believe this was taken in New Zealand.

Ratchet:
The driver did well!

Moved the arm as quick as possible away from the direction of travel thus putting him in a better position to deal with the tip and stay put!

Rat

I think it was more a case of the weight of the slung load that pulled the jib round going by the sound and the speed it slewed at.

in the very first few seconds of the clip, people to the right are pointing and shouting ‘breakaway’ which you could see under the crane wheels as the far support pad gave way, classic case of the banksman not doing his job properly and getting the lift stopped as soon as things started to go wrong.

well boss what happened was :question: :question: :question:

well boss i told my wife not to stand there which made the thing sink.

map-man:
in the very first few seconds of the clip, people to the right are pointing and shouting ‘breakaway’ which you could see under the crane wheels as the far support pad gave way, classic case of the banksman not doing his job properly and getting the lift stopped as soon as things started to go wrong.

On the video even we can see the ground cracking open AND, the Banksman just looked at it THEN, as the crane was going over, he just stood there 'til the very last minute!!

Belongs to the ‘TOOL’ academy!!! :imp: :imp: :imp: