Another Great Opportunity

Bound to be a lot of interest in this,get in quick. :open_mouth:

Class 2/Class C Driver
Dunfermline £5.70 - £6.50 per hour

WANTED - CLASS 2/CLASS C DRIVER

MUST HAVE NO MORE THAN 6 LICENCE POINTS AND MINIMUM 6 MONTHS MULTI-DROP EXPERIENCE.

GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF SECURING LOADS AND TACHOGRAPHS ESSENTIAL.

If you are interested,call 01383 842250.

I could use a driver in the Essex area for that sort of money.

I’ll subcontract and pocket the change. :laughing:

THATS HALF THE TROUBLE IN THE TRUCK INDUSTRY
YOU PAY PEANUTS , EXPECT MONKEY’S

thats where the foreign immigrants come in and thats why our wages are getting lower :open_mouth:

I’ve seem class one jobs for that money too. and then again I’ve seen 7.5 for lots more.

Those type of jobs are looking tempting now :imp:

Its almost worth the commute.

starlocation:
Those type of jobs are looking tempting now :imp:

Its almost worth the commute.

I did’nt think any of you guys from manchester would want anything to do with us scottish type persons at the moment. :laughing: :laughing: .But if you want to commute up here feel free mate. :laughing: :laughing:

We shouldnt really complain

500 years of ■■■■ and pillage
then we moan over some rubish in the city :unamused:

But we did leave about 25 million quid to pay for the big clear up :laughing: :laughing:

Vomit is also a good composter :laughing:

gsm31:
Bound to be a lot of interest in this,get in quick. :open_mouth:

Class 2/Class C Driver
Dunfermline £5.70 - £6.50 per hour

WANTED - CLASS 2/CLASS C DRIVER

MUST HAVE NO MORE THAN 6 LICENCE POINTS AND MINIMUM 6 MONTHS MULTI-DROP EXPERIENCE.

GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF SECURING LOADS AND TACHOGRAPHS ESSENTIAL.

If you are interested,call 01383 842250.

Just wait until the Bulgarians and Romanians pile in next year - the moody Addidas tracksuit and flip-flop brigade. Wages will go south in a big way. I am expecting to see Class 1 jobs then at £5.52 per hour and OT paid at normal rates!

Here is a recent ad on Gumtree - notice the last line of the ad …

Professional Class 1 LGV drivers wanted: store and distribution centre work (high street names), ambient and refrigerated. Digital tacho required as new fleet. You will benefit from:

• Stable, regular guaranteed work: min 48,50,53 hours per week
  • Long-term stable contracts-typical 1 year
  • £9.75 per hour(incl holiday pay),(£14 per hour for Bank Holidays)
  • Some driving training can be provided
  • Locations:South-east London
  • Support provided by multi-lingual Account Managers
  • 24/7 Language support provided for Eastern Europeans by multi-lingual (English/Polish/Romanian) Helpdesk

contact details removed

Professional Class 1 LGV drivers wanted: store and distribution centre work (high street names), ambient and refrigerated. Digital tacho required as new fleet. You will benefit from:

• Stable, regular guaranteed work: min 48,50,53 hours per week
  • Long-term stable contracts-typical 1 year
  • £9.75 per hour(incl holiday pay),(£14 per hour for Bank Holidays)
  • Some driving training can be provided
  • Locations:South-east London
  • Support provided by multi-lingual Account Managers
  • 24/7 Language support provided for Eastern Europeans by multi-lingual (English/Polish/Romanian) Helpdesk

contact details removed

the moody Addidas tracksuit and flip-flob brigade

Not meaning to boast but I’m on more than that doing Class 2. I live in SE London & work central London.
We’ve a regular agency guy from Albania & whilst pleasant enough, seems to think racing around as fast as he can is impressive. We’ve one, (maybe two) f/t vacancies at the moment and although he knows the job, He’s “mouthed off” at the boss, mouthed off to shop staff taking deliveries. He’s got no chance of getting the job.
We’re about to relocate, albeit only 10 miles or so away & our contractee (the shop we deliver to) is worried some drivers might not want to stay/move, so much so we’re confident of getting (another) good pay increase this year.
We’ve a good trade union rep mind.