And today's Darwin award goes to

The pair of Wazzocks cycling down the M4 along the hard shoulder last night, (male and female both early twenties at a guess)…

Well done…

Please don’t breed…

I overtook a cyclist on the slip road to get to the old Severn Bridge from Avonmouth yesterday. Not sure where he thought he was going?

Possibly seamen from the docks as they like to go cycling sometimes.

bald bloke:

He was fully lycra’d and had a Thornbury Cycling Club top on…

My pair were heading Eastbound between Margam and pyle (38 - 37) I’m assuming that the blue flashies coming Westbound between the same two junctions were from the unit responding and heading to intercept. Would love to have heard the conversation that took place when they caught up with them. :smiley:

They`ll blame the bikenav reef, or they didnt know they wasnt allowed on a motorway, as there wasnt a sign in Uzbekistani…and they no understand… :smiley:

Darkside:

bald bloke:

He was fully lycra’d and had a Thornbury Cycling Club top on…

Well he ought to know better then .

Part of the Green reclaim the motorways for pedestrians and cyclists campaign. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Can I nominate 2 sky tv vans on a6 between Buxton and matlock today…
1 overtook me an single carriage way road. Which fair enough he had the space to do it. How ever his mate decide not to follow him round me. So he then decided to slow me down to about 15mph. Was doing that for about a good 10 mins until his mate overtook then they both sped of into the distance

I’d like to nominate the Goldstar 7.5 tonner who began slowly undertaking me at the 600yards sign (lane 1 was closed off), and who didn’t ease off one bit, not even 20 yards from the cones, which forced me to take evasive action or have a collision. He’d onlt achieved drawing level with me, and sort of pushed me over and carried on undertaking me. I was left completely speechless. He must have been on coke or something.

Agency cyclists■■?