Analogue tachographs

Hi,

does anyone know of a site that tells you how to read a tacho chart, ie what the markings mean, speed, driving time etc.

Thanks

Paul

You can buy a tach reader that will enhance your analog tach for you if that helps

im pretty sure theres a sticky in the newbie section somewhere, i’ll have a look to see if i can find it!

Thanks animal, but im after a site that shows a pic of a tacho card and what the markings mean.

Thanks very much anyway

Paul

I’ve posted this a few times now, hope it helps :wink:

This thread may also be of help.

Thanks Lee,

ive looked everywhere…probably cant see for looking

Fantastic. Thanks tachograph

tachograph:
I’ve posted this a few times now, hope it helps :wink:

thanks tacho thats what i was looking for for him but couldnt find it :blush: !

cheers mate

You’re both welcome, I’m pleased it helps :wink:

last time i sit there working out how many km i have done, wish i knew it was optional!!

jimc1390:
last time i sit there working out how many km i have done, wish i knew it was optional!!

Strangely enough it can be an infringement if you get the total wrong so best to leave blank if the company allow it :wink:

tachograph:

jimc1390:

Strangely enough it can be an infringement if you get the total wrong so best to leave blank if the company allow it :wink:

geebee45 once said in a post that, that was not the case,as everybody can make mistakes

Wheel Nut:

tachograph:

jimc1390:

geebee45 once said in a post that, that was not the case,as everybody can make mistakes

I’ve just proved his point then haven’t I :stuck_out_tongue:

tachograph:

Wheel Nut:

tachograph:

jimc1390:

I’ve just proved his point then haven’t I :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy Christmas. :wink: