am i a star?

coming round the markeaton island in derby this afternoon and there’s a guy taking photo’s of trucks. he seemed very pleased with the pic he took and gave me the thumbs up (politely returned, obviously!). does anybody know him and whether he posts the pictures online? i don’t want to pay for the priviledge of seeing my slack-jawed mush but i would like to see the pic so i can check that my straps are still on… :smiling_imp:

I had one took @ Warwick Services on Tues I think heading Southbound if anyone knows who takes the pics there?

I just emailed a coupe truck photo sites that happened to have other trucks from the company I work for. Gave the reg and asked pretty please with a cherry on top could I have a copy of any picks they had of my truck. Got 2 pictures both from different sites :wink:

Timmo.
I too was snapped at Markeaton roundabout yesterday, and given the thumbs up, so if you find your mystery photographer, please let me know,
I was snapped on Thursday, a little further up the A38 by a guy stood in a layby near the Ripley turning, although he had a bigger camera. It would be interesting to find if or where he posts his photos,

timmo kate

yesterday must of been a good day for photographer s as there was one in tibshelf services and then yer man down at markeaton, who looked perplexed as the colour of my wagon didnt match the other 3 from our fleet as we were running back to coven in convoy :smiley:

timmo:
coming round the markeaton island in derby this afternoon and there’s a guy taking photo’s of trucks. he seemed very pleased with the pic he took and gave me the thumbs up (politely returned, obviously!). does anybody know him and whether he posts the pictures online? i don’t want to pay for the priviledge of seeing my slack-jawed mush but i would like to see the pic so i can check that my straps are still on… :smiling_imp:

to be honest with you fella i would of ducked down if i was driving a cf :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: only joking

i don’t mind driving a cf, i always fall out of xf’s :blush: :blush: :blush: i can’t get the hang of the steps :frowning:

Kate:
Timmo.
I too was snapped at Markeaton roundabout yesterday, and given the thumbs up, so if you find your mystery photographer, please let me know,
I was snapped on Thursday, a little further up the A38 by a guy stood in a layby near the Ripley turning, although he had a bigger camera. It would be interesting to find if or where he posts his photos,

Kate was also pictured over the weekend, :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Me and dad were pictured going past the layby on the A1 at Newark in the week, just as i was takin a bite of my bloody dinner :blush: :blush: :blush: think i have tracked down the photographer though

had one take a pic and give me thumbs up on the way into jc 42 m6,golden fleece last week,and think the lad on the m74 near crawford has took me as well.i know im also defo on one pulling into hamilton services a while ago.
flickr.com/photos/phatboyjim … 019171881/
and its sister truck
flickr.com/photos/phatboyjim … 019171881/

Could they have been the Vostapo checking you’re all running legal?? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Seriously, though there are a lot of truck fanatics out there enjoying their hobby, although there are more people treat you as a nuisance for stopping them enjoying theirs.

Had a guy come from lancs to aberdeen to take some photos of MTL heavy haulage fleet he was mainly after photos of the 143 scania, his name was Dave weston, he followed us from ferry bridge to tebay a couple of years ago, he was up on top of the fly overs and in the services on the slip roads coming out, we where under ■■■■■■ all the way, he is quite well known for taking photos of trucks i think he has a website but i dont know what it is.
mark

Ive just found mine on the front page of Lorryspotting…

this is one of ours, don’t know if anyone from on here is also on the site.
flickr.com/photos/22420011@N05/3785042177/

If I can find it again, I have the address of a site where the trucks are all catologued. I found a picture of mine on there and I knew nothing about it being taken!!

Tsk, I found it 10 seconds later LOL

andyslorryphotosite.fotopic.net/

Sometime I go to Dover or M20 bridge or around the MSA and doing take the pictures for my hobby - I do collects the European haulages photos and of course Willi Betz too :smiley: - Few years ago I had been spotted the our member - Keith (KW) in Dover port :smiley:
but I don’t have a own personal website for put the whole trucks photos on web, I just do collects for my personal hobby.

Sometime you will see Trucks photos stall at Toy fairs or Truckfest - they doing swap or sell or buy the trucks photos but let you know some Irish trucks photos are make a quick money for sellers :smiley: then so let try go to see eBay

Ben.

i was in lymm truckstop on wednesday, and there was this young guy with a bald head and black hair, taking photos of trucks with a black and white colour camera, is he the same woman.

Got mine took as i passed under the bridge at Birch services on the eastbound side yesterday.

Ken.

there appears to be loads of truck spotters out there… does this mean i’ll have to start washing and wearing clean clothes? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Embarrassed to say I had mine taken at Dishforth on A1 ( in 1983!!) :blush: :blush:

browncow2:
i was in lymm truckstop on wednesday, and there was this young guy with a bald head and black hair, taking photos of trucks with a black and white colour camera, is he the same woman.

was you drunk when you wrote this? very funny just spilt coffee on my lap because of it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: