All these firms are the same

No worries Smiffy :wink:

Numbers always catch me out too. I always tell people it’s 8". Mrs B is always quick to remind me it is not.

Hateful woman :frowning:

AndrewG:
ive never really understood what is so special finishing early fri and the need for sat /sun off :confused:

Forgive me, but I find it strange that you don’t understand. The majority of society works Mon-Fri & schools operate Mon-Fri, meaning Sat & Sun are the days of the week where you are generally able to enjoy family time & social time with friends a lot more because they are off too. Not to mention most sports/events are all based around weekends.

rob22888:

AndrewG:
ive never really understood what is so special finishing early fri and the need for sat /sun off :confused:

Forgive me, but I find it strange that you don’t understand. The majority of society works Mon-Fri & schools operate Mon-Fri, meaning Sat & Sun are the days of the week where you are generally able to enjoy family time & social time with friends a lot more because they are off too. Not to mention most sports/events are all based around weekends.

And church on Sunday.

Amen

rob22888:

AndrewG:

To me theyre just named days in the week, one day is no different to the next…its just the way i see it…

vikingpete:
And church on Sunday.

Amen

More tea, Vicar?

Unless you are an Adventist,more water Pastor.

alamcculloch:
Unless you are an Adventist,more water Pastor.

Or a priest, more vaseline, Father?

Come on then dozy spill.
Has the new job got any better or worse?
What’s the latest news?

robroy:
Come on then dozy spill.
What’s the latest news?

Youll have to wait for a reply. Being a Saturday morning hell be washing his truck off.

Franglais:

robroy:
Come on then dozy spill.
What’s the latest news?

Youll have to wait for a reply. Being a Saturday morning hell be washing his truck off.

Then you’ll have to wait for a mod to review and then approve his post. :smiley:

Speaking of which, where’s the Leatherhead oracle? I’ve not heard a peep from CF for ages despite there being many posts right up his Strasse, the Fed Ex in snow being the chief one.

Edit to add: just read a post from CF on the M20 bridge strike. He’s alive and well, all is good in the world.

the maoster:

Franglais:

robroy:
Come on then dozy spill.
What’s the latest news?

Then you’ll have to wait for a mod to review and then approve his post. :smiley:

Speaking of which, where’s the Leatherhead oracle? I’ve not heard a peep from CF for ages despite there being many posts right up his Strasse, the Fed Ex in snow being the chief one.

Edit to add: just read a post from CF on the M20 bridge strike. He’s alive and well, all is good in the world.

He’s never far away

Like most employers,they all have their own language,it’s called bxxxxxxt